The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    Hyypia was captain at Liverpool before Gerrard became and he has been Liverpool for quite sometime. Experience counts. Same with Riise, Finnan, who have been at Liverpool for many years, and quite frankly you too will agree that Babel was better than that dud Kewell, and he wasnt played at all despite being Liverpool's best left-side player

Most of the players you mentioned were substitutes that season, and they get decent first team action.

So essentially, such a team should have been enough to beat Barnsely (a team who were facing relegation battle in championship last season) at Anfield. But they bottled it
    o come on! i know we should have beat them but they got a last minute goal

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
      o come on! i know we should have beat them but they got a last minute goal
      sometime football bites when you aint looking
      sigpic

Comment

Theres no difference between a goal in the 23rd minute and a goal in the 93rd brah.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
          Theres no difference between a goal in the 23rd minute and a goal in the 93rd brah.
          i no that nigga im jus sayin its unlucky

Comment

We do not tolerate derogatory terms being made against teemmelli34's skin colour. Consider yourself warned.

Comment

So your saying youd consider it unlucky if the goal was scored in the 23rd?

Comment

do the man u fans remember when ni*** liberopoulos and christos patsatzoglou were linked to the club..around 2001 time? if so how heavily linked were they?

it would have been one of my dreams to see a greek at the old trafford (and not a bunch of greeks getting whooped 4-0 and 5-0) lol
                Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                  So your saying youd consider it unlucky if the goal was scored in the 23rd?

He is trying to defend Liverpool and doesn't realize what he is typing

Man Utd =
                  Current EPL Champions
                  Current European Champions
                  Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                    do the man u fans remember when ni*** liberopoulos and christos patsatzoglou were linked to the club..around 2001 time? if so how heavily linked were they?
                    it would have been one of my dreams to see a greek at the old trafford (and not a bunch of greeks getting whooped 4-0 and 5-0) lol
                    I wasnt into football then But by the looks of it they would have been squad reinforcements. Liberopoulos may have been an option for Sir Alex to buy after Van Nistlerooy injured his knee at PSV and was out for a season before United could actually buy him in 2001.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post

He is trying to defend Liverpool and doesn't realize what he is typing

Comment

Rafael Benitez Sensationally Blasts Sir Alex Ferguson & Manchester United
                        The Liverpool boss has reacted furiously to claims by Sir Alex Ferguson that the Premier League favours Liverpool...

Rafael Benitez has launched a scathing attack on Sir Alex Ferguson and Manchester United, after the Scot recently suggested that Liverpool - currently top of the Premier League - could choke under pressure and concede their lead.

Last week, Ferguson also accused the Premier League of favouring league leaders Liverpool due to the amount of home games that the Reds faced in the early stages of the season. The moxie Scot therefore suggested that Benitez's men had a distinct advantage as the league table began to take shape.

His comments have clearly gotten under the skin of the Spaniard, who lashed out in a press conference today stating that Ferguson is "the only manager who will not be punished" for verbally abusing referees.

Respect

He told journalists today: "We had a meeting about the 'Respect' campaign and I was very clear - forget about it, because Mr. Ferguson is killing the referees.
                        "How can you talk about the 'Respect' campaign and yet criticise the referee every single week?
                        "I was surprised by what has been said, but maybe they [Manchester United] are nervous because we are at the top of the table."
                        Benitez then began reading from a prop that he brought with him to the conference.
                        Mind Games
                        "I want to talk about facts," he said. "I want to be clear, I do not want to play mind games too early, although they seem to want to start.
                        "During the 'Respect' campaign - and this is a fact - Mr. Ferguson was charged by the FA for improper conduct after comments made about Martin Atkinson and Keith Hackett.
                        "He was not punished. He is the only manager in the league that cannot be punished for these things.
                        "We know what happens every time we go to Old Trafford and the United staff. They are always going man to man with the referees, especially at half-time when they walk close to the referees and they are talking and talking.
                        "All managers need to know is that only Mr. Ferguson can talk about the fixtures, can talk about referees and nothing happens.
                        "We need to know that I am taking about facts, not my impression. There are things that everyone can see every single week.
                        Complaints
                        "To complain and to always have an advantage is not fair.
                        "Two years ago we were playing a lot of early kick-offs away on Saturdays when United were playing on Sundays. And we didn't say anything," Benitez said.
                        "Now he is complaining about everything, that everybody is against United. But the second half of the season will see them playing at home against all the teams at the top of the table, it is a fantastic advantage.
                        "At Christmas, United played on the 29th and the rest of the teams played on the 28th. We were away against Newcastle [United] two days after playing Bolton [Wanderers]. They were playing about 40 hours later, but they were not complaining then.
                        "If he wants to talk about fixtures, and have a level playing field, there are two options if we don't want more problems with fixtures.
                        "One is the same as in Spain, the draw for the first part of the league is known, everyone knows which weekend. In the second half everyone plays the opposite, so you all know.
                        "Sky and Setanta have the right to choose their games and it will be the same for everyone. So Mr. Ferguson will not be complaining about fixtures and a campaign against United.
                        "Or there is another option. That Mr. Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple."

Sir Alex Ferguson's mind games have played their way into Premier League folklore over the years, with Newcastle United manager becoming the biggest loser after his: "I'll bloody love it," rant led to a relinquishing of an incredible 12 point lead in the 1995-96 season that allowed United to win the title.

goal.com

Comment

and Fergie's mind games strike yet again
                          sigpic

Comment

lmao benitez rid be heykaleh fergie

Comment

benitez should go and babysit gerrard first so he wont fuk up again before opening his dirty spanish gob!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                                I wasnt into football then But by the looks of it they would have been squad reinforcements. Liberopoulos may have been an option for Sir Alex to buy after Van Nistlerooy injured his knee at PSV and was out for a season before United could actually buy him in 2001.
                                first you convert from cricket, now islam? whats next? your closet doors will open and you will join crystiana?

Comment

Working...
                                X