The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    and the best bit is, most of those wins have been without our main defence and midfield. Jonny Evans and Rafael da Silva have been awesome

Man Utd =
    Current EPL Champions
    Current European Champions
    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

I can see a lot more coming from Berbatov and Tevez after that last game...
      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
        I can see a lot more coming from Berbatov and Tevez after that last game...
        Tevez barely plays and Berbatov plays an important role for us every match. Typical La Liga fans

Man Utd =
        Current EPL Champions
        Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
          Tevez barely plays and Berbatov plays an important role for us every match. Typical La Liga fans
          he dosent play alot but when he does he has a much bigger role then berba as he comes back and helps out with the midfield, runs alot and has gd passes to be honest berba is rly lazy its just he has his moments of brilliance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
            he dosent play alot but when he does he has a much bigger role then berba as he comes back and helps out with the midfield, runs alot and has gd passes to be honest berba is rly lazy its just he has his moments of brilliance.

That's why I love Tevez and I don't want him to go. When he looses the ball, he defends very well to get it back.

Man Utd =
            Current EPL Champions
            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

thank god man u is on top.
              cant stand liverpool and chelsea succeeding in anything, arsenal is good though.

anyway i hope liverpool get destroyed, so we can beat them in UCL
              I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post

That's why I love Tevez and I don't want him to go. When he looses the ball, he defends very well to get it back.
                also dont forget the last min goals he scored last season but i think he's going coz 32 million is just 2 much for him and he's 2 gd for the bench

Comment

also dont forget the last min goals he scored last season but i think he's going coz 32 million is just 2 much for him and he's 2 gd for the bench
                  werent u suppose to leave?
                  I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
                    werent u suppose to leave?
                    yes but.....

Comment

And his goals against Liverpool and Stoke this season. Don't forget his 4 goals against Blackburn in the Cup

Man Utd =
                      Current EPL Champions
                      Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Carling cup Final Here we come good victory but we had 3-4 people get injured!
                        Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                        My YouTube Channel

Comment

Shit, I forgot all about this game and I hate injuries
                          sigpic

Comment

lucky bastards.....every season the same sh1t happens. u turn ur head u see

"united have scored yet another late winner"

btw obviously im talkin bout bolton game not derby lol

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
                              lucky bastards.....every season the same sh1t happens. u turn ur head u see

"united have scored yet another late winner"

btw obviously im talkin bout bolton game not derby lol
                              wtf, if it wasnt for ur late goals/dives from gerrard u woudnt even be in CL and current position in the league so shut it

Comment

wtf, if it wasnt for ur late goals/dives from gerrard u woudnt even be in CL and current position in the league so shut it
                                even if we never drew athletico we still wouldve made it to CL so u shut it

Comment

Working...
                                X