ομάδα ομαδάρα μου,
    μεγάλη μου αγάπη,
    Ολυμπιακάρα μου

Comment

Originally posted by CR7 View Post
      manchester sarvare hame
      anchoster sarvareh hichkas

Comment

loooool. if u hate manchester this much, y do u even open the thread??
        Ολυμπί-Ολυμπί-Ολυμπιακέ
        ομάδα ομαδάρα μου,
        μεγάλη μου αγάπη,
        Ολυμπιακάρα μου

Comment

ummmmm....
          i didnt open this thread

Comment

i meant y did u clik on it??? u could've just ignored it
            Ολυμπί-Ολυμπί-Ολυμπιακέ
            ομάδα ομαδάρα μου,
            μεγάλη μου αγάπη,
            Ολυμπιακάρα μου

Comment

maybe becasue i like bashing united

Comment

Originally posted by CR7 View Post
                i meant y did u clik on it??? u could've just ignored it
                im here too an im a die hard manchester hater. who cares we can go on any thread we want to:bs:

just like suprah has the second most posts in the liverpool fans thread

Comment

i read something interesting in the times today about ben foster and an ipod just before the penalties were taken. Hats off to Eric steele.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                    i read something interesting in the times today about ben foster and an ipod just before the penalties were taken. Hats off to Eric steele.
                    SHOOTOUT DRAMA: Foster in the clear after using iPod for penalties

By Soccernet staff

March 2, 2009

The Football Association have revealed they will take no action against Manchester United goalkeeper Ben Foster after he used an iPod to watch Spurs taking penalties before Sunday's Carling Cup final penalty shootout.

The 25-year-old confirmed he watched a spot-kick taken by Jamie O'Hara in the UEFA Cup defeat to PSV Eindhoven last season - and then saved his penalty at Wembley.

In that game, O'Hara fired a shot to the left of the goalkeeper and on Sunday he sent Tottenham's first penalty the same way and Foster saved.

The idea of using an iPod as a tactical aid is new and not against the laws of the game. It brings into question a loophole in FIFA's regulations with regards to the use of technology and it is possible they could now move to tighten up their rules.

An FA spokesman said: "What happened was not against the rules so we will not be investigating the matter further."

Foster said: "Just before the shootout I was looking at an iPod with goalkeeping coach Eric Steele and it contained images of Tottenham's players taking penalties.

"They told me for Jamie O'Hara I should stand up and be strong and he would probably go the way he did. I have done a lot of research before but this is an innovation we have brought in at the club."
                    sigpic

Comment

FA cup semi's baby!!!
                      so far it's Man Utd, Chelsea.
                      the other two games are tomorrow:
                      arsenal v. burnley <<<<< I call Burnley with the upset
                      and Everton v. middlesbrough <<<<< this one is prob. gonna be Everton
                      Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                      My YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by amirkarimi2 View Post
                        FA cup semi's baby!!!
                        so far it's Man Utd, Chelsea.
                        the other two games are tomorrow:
                        arsenal v. burnley <<<<< I call Burnley with the upset
                        and Everton v. middlesbrough <<<<< this one is prob. gonna be Everton
                        c'mon, burnley had some mircacles but it won't continue against Arsenal who willing to win FA Cup the most

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          c'mon, burnley had some mircacles but it won't continue against Arsenal who willing to win FA Cup the most
                          But Arsenal has been playing some terrible football lately, they might not even make the CL next year
                          Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                          My YouTube Channel

Comment

Actually today is the Arsenal/Burnley replay. The winner of that is supposed to face Hull City in the quarter finals.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amirkarimi2 View Post
                              But Arsenal has been playing some terrible football lately, they might not even make the CL next year
                              i agree with that and that is because of the amount of injuries we have had on key players this year and wenger not taking his head out his ass about eboue.

other than that, Arsenal should beat Burnley.

Comment

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...league&cc=5901

Comment

Working...
                                X