No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milad please just shut your mouth and stop saying we are lucky. If we were so damn lucky shit like this wouldnt happen to us, horrible game for us. I still cant believe rooney did that.

Comment

for some reason i really enjoyed this game.. it really felt good to see what happened to manu

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
        for some reason i really enjoyed this game.. it really felt good to see what happened to manu
        Yeap...you're definitely Newcastle material.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
            yep, he sure is

Comment

holla holla.....this thread seems to be lackin a certain something.

could it be lacking someone to mention the unfortunate 2-0 at the weekend which has potentially lost MU the necessary momentum to get to the EPL title? consider it rectified
              Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
              GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                yep, he sure is
                i wish it snowed here in cali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post

i wish it snowed here in cali
                  I wish We have the Sun that u guys have in cali ....in montreal !
                  sigpic

Comment

oh dear. you know standards have dropped when no-one retorts to me referring to my input in this thread as 'necessary'.

this is a sad, sad day for United's fanbase reputation
                    GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                      holla holla.....this thread seems to be lackin a certain something.

could it be lacking someone to mention the unfortunate 2-0 at the weekend which has potentially lost MU the necessary momentum to get to the EPL title? consider it rectified
                      lol it deff hasnt potentially lost Manchester Uniteds momentum to win the EPL title, or the Champs league or FA cup for that matter Its just a minor setback.

Comment

it sucks that Man U lost 2 back to back league games, but in a way the red cards could actually help us. Vidic, Scholes, and Rooney are all suspended for the Villa match on 4/5, this means that they will be fresh for the CL game against Porto just 2 days later. Also the losses came in a good time because now we have 10-12 days to regroup, get our injured players fit, and focus again for the championships ahead
                        Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                        My YouTube Channel

Comment

vat is goin on vid dis tered???? ver are soooprahhh and heesham and mester pouya and all de aader peepel hoo yoost to sver at me or laaaf ven i sed sumteeeng seeely?

*dies in a corner*
                          GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                            vat is goin on vid dis tered???? ver are soooprahhh and heesham and mester pouya and all de aader peepel hoo yoost to sver at me or laaaf ven i sed sumteeeng seeely?

*dies in a corner*
                            that's wat it does to you when you are a manu fan.. they loooooooooose 2-0 and they run like a baby crying, just like their hero ***** CR

Comment

We're bored
                              sigpic

Comment

We're bored

you, suprah, should be ashamed of yourself.
                                I have dissed united. I have insulted the fanbase. YOU HAVE NOT RETALIATED?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF IS GOING ON??????????? is there some new PFDC regulation which says that members called DTK must not be argued wth? (this would be wonderful news, but i doubt it).....

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH SUPRAH???
                                GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                                X