No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a shame,fantastic rooney-tevez goal!they r out of energy thats the pro,u r right mr.pouya. we need all r bests fit and ready we still can do it.that guy what's his name hulk he's good the crowd were :Ferggi sign in up

Comment

This talk of us winning up to 5 trophies in total by the time May end is absolutely ridiculous. Injuries and fatigue are really giving us tons of problems
      sigpic

Comment

When is Rio going to be match fit again? I love Neville but last thing I want to see is him being Center back again.
        And when is Berbatov going to be match fit?

Evra is a complete rock, Love that guy.

Comment

This is what Champions League is about! Every year there is a surprise, I think this year could be Porto beating United.

Comment

Is rio back for the game tomorrow?

and when is berba going to be fit?

Comment

Do the Man U fans on here still believe they will pull of the treble this year? A bunch of the fans who go to the pub I go to stubbornly claim that they will.

Comment

the quadruple actually (well 5 trophies given we have won the club world cup and carling cup)

but its ridiculous. you need a lot of good luck, a massive super fit squad, and focus to win it
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                  the quadruple actually (well 5 trophies given we have won the club world cup and carling cup)

but its ridiculous. you need a lot of good luck, a massive super fit squad, and focus to win it

excuses excuses

Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                  GazKhor

Comment

ok guys this is what is going to happen during the 2nd leg at Porto. United is going to score in the first half with Berbi on the score sheet, the match is going to be full of action and will be very close and all of sudden United fans are singing their way to the semi finals, Lisandro gets the ball off Ronaldo in 93rd min, sends a cross in, Vidic tries to get it away but instead does a over head kick with the ball going to the back of the United net and the ref blows the whistle to end the game...

Comment

^^ I second that. But i think when the ref sees the ball going to the back of the net, he quickly blows the whistle and the goal doesnt count. United win and go through
                      GazKhor

Comment

anyone know where i can watch the match? i.e. give me a stream site?
                        GazKhor

Comment

http://atdhe.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                            excuses excuses
                            right.
                            sigpic

Comment

GOAL Sunderland 1-1 Man Utd
                              Teemu Tainio's cross evades the stretching arm of Ben Foster and comes to Kenwyne Jones , who heads it goalwards and then pokes in the ball just to be sure. Stadium of Light erupts. Incredible sound.
                              GazKhor

Comment

omg I am watching a link on the game and wen macheda just scored but everyone thought it was carrick, he started singing some REALLY catchy song and kepy saying carrick carrick carrick, and out of no where he without any hesitance he changed it to macheda macheda loooool

Comment

Working...
                                X