No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually we have Rafael back, and he kept n00binho in his back pocket when United played Citeh earlier this season away

So Arshavin would have had to deal with Rafael
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      Actually we have Rafael back, and he kept n00binho in his back pocket when United played Citeh earlier this season away

So Arshavin would have had to deal with Rafael
      citeh are a massive club.

they are stupid. instead of going after loyal players they should pick up the money hungry brazil/argie league stars.

Comment

from 2-0 down to 3-2 thanks to ronaldo and rooney

Comment

oh wait, make that 4-2....rooney

Comment

5-2

props to united from a liverpool fan

Comment

^^
              i swear u was a arsenal fan

Comment

^^

you're crazy...always liverpool

Comment

what a comeback against by Utd against Tottenham, this is how a team plays when they win championships.

Liverpool on the other hand played horribly against a team fighting from relegation, but caught a few lucky breaks. if they think they can get away with playing like that and winning the title they can forget it.
                  The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                  For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                  http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                  http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

still not as good as the time we came from 3-0 down against the very same team at white hart lane scoring 5 that time!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                      what a comeback against by Utd against Tottenham, this is how a team plays when they win championships.

Liverpool on the other hand played horribly against a team fighting from relegation, but caught a few lucky breaks. if they think they can get away with playing like that and winning the title they can forget it.
                      sure, as if united are playing good....they were losing 2-0....whats the chances of a team coming back to win from 2-0??!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
                        sure, as if united are playing good....they were losing 2-0....whats the chances of a team coming back to win from 2-0??!?!?!?!
                        thats what champions are made of

Comment

Best comeback I have seen as a United fan.

From the start of 2nd half till the 5th goal....that was an INSANE barrage of attacks !!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

be afraid be real afraid.

you should know what i'm talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                              be afraid be real afraid.

you should know what i'm talking about
                              actually YOU should be afraid be very afraid.

you cant use Arshavin against us in CL

and given the hammering Spurs got...i wouldnt say that if i were you
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                                Best comeback I have seen as a United fan.

From the start of 2nd half till the 5th goal....that was an INSANE barrage of attacks !!!!

Well it helps when you benefit from one of the dodgiest penalty calls and then benefit from one of the worst offside non calls this side of Korea in 2002. Alex Ferguson really did a great job of changing his side for the second half but to act like you team is some sort of wonder team and not even acknowledge the bullshit refereeing is rather idiotic.
                                The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Working...
                                X