No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder if barca would be better for ronaldo than real.
    Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Epic!! Just Epic!!

Comment

epic fail lol

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

My apologies for breaking Liverpool hearts, once again as always.

Byyyyyyyyye
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post

Byyyyyyyyye
            Lool You shoudn't be even sorry There are not going to win for the next years . When united Is HOTTT nothing Can stop them !

GLORYYYYYYYYYYY GLORRY MANCHESTER UNITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
            sigpic

Comment

Byyyyyyyyye
              oh dont worry, there's always next yr.....just like the last 19 yrs

Comment

Crystiana Ronaldo Takes Coaching Tips From Usain Bolt At Manchester United

The sprinter claims that he can help the Portuguese powerhouse stay on his feet a little longer...

Cristiano Ronaldo has been taking some coaching advice from Jamaican Olympic sprinter Usain Bolt, the multiple gold-medallist who will be cheering on the Manchester United team from the stands when they face Arsenal at Old Trafford tomorrow.

United need merely a point from their final two games to make sure of their 18th English league title in total, and 11th since the inception of the Premier League in 1992. And Bolt, who took gold in both the 100 and 200 metres at the Beijing Olympics, becoming a hero to his nation in the process, is keen to enjoy what is likely to be a celebratory occasion against the Gunners.

"I want to run on the pitch and score in the net if they let me," he told Four-Four-Two magazine.

"It will be something for me to have pictures of. Who knows, maybe I can be a Man U player in the future."

Bolt was also present during United's Friday training session, and claims to have given dynamic forward Cristiano Ronaldo some advice about altering his running style in order to avoid being knocked to the ground so easily.

"I explained to him a few things about when he is running and reaches top speed he starts to tip over, he always does that," the athlete added.

"I let him know if he brings his foot on the centre of gravity, or even in front of him, it will be much easier. He will be much better and he will go faster for longer.

"Because he's so fast they keep pushing him around, he needs to be more aggressive, [then] they will leave him alone."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...-usain-bolt-at

wtf? he said he was a real madrid fan and was going to come to the bernabeu. ****ing liar.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                  wtf? he said he was a real madrid fan and was going to come to the bernabeu. ****ing liar.
                  bad luck i guess
                  sigpic

Comment

bad luck i guess
                    nah, hes a glory hunta.

glory gory huntas man uuuuuuuu

Comment

"I explained to him a few things about when he is running and reaches top speed he starts to tip over, he always does that," the athlete added
                      HAHAHAH!

Usain my friend, this is called diving in football. Cristiano Ronaldo is pretty much a master of it.
                      Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
                        HAHAHAH!
                        Usain my friend, this is called diving in football. Cristiano Ronaldo is pretty much a master of it.
                        LOL i cant believe i didnt notice that.

Comment

nah, hes a glory hunta.
                          glory gory huntas man uuuuuuuu
                          sigpic

Comment

Man U is a win away from a double, but do you guys have it in you?

Comment

Congrats to United,
                              Hoping they win the treble and destroy Barca

Comment

congratz on winning the epl again.

Comment

Working...
                                X