The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** you both

my "secret" which is so huge news for milad is that i didn't see the el clasico and i haven't seen the goals yet. big deal. i was barely home at all between april 23 and may 17..

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
      **** you both

my "secret" which is so huge news for milad is that i didn't see the el clasico and i haven't seen the goals yet. big deal. i was barely home at all between april 23 and may 17..

and you could have watched it on youtube the moment you would have got back if you were a true barca fans. or least you could watch it NOW... but you dont even want to waste time going on youtube right NOW to see the goals. and you call yourself barca fan?

Comment

**** off..i saw them after i made that post

btw it's a long story but anyone in the same position as i was wouldn't watch the game.

well maybe everyone except you, since your life seems to revolve around football

Comment

Meh. I dont want to point fingers or moan about it. Barca got the first goal and controlled the game.

Things would have been a lot different had United scored from the chances they had in the first 10 minutes but all in all we didnt and Barca did. Barcelona controlled the midfield, and United were just too poor in the middle.

That's why Barcelona deservedly win.

On the other hand, I am positive that the players will learn a good lesson about such teams and such matches. Because when you win, you just bask in the glory as winners, when you lose and if you have a good mind you explore the reasons why you lost and what can you do to make yourself better.

United is such a team that wants to make itself better
          sigpic

Comment

Beautiful picture

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Any real football fan would know, last night we just didnt play like our usual selves and wasnt our day but kudos to Barca by taking advantage but im proud of our boys.

we could of gone the chelsea way from the start and parked a bus right in front of the goal and waited for pens but we actually played football and tried to attack when we got the chance but unfourtunelty it didnt happen for us and the best team on the NIGHT won.

Like suprah said this will be a valuable lesson for the team and hopefully in the years to come it will help us.

Comment

to do it the chelsea way, u needed to have chelsea's attributes.

a very hard working AND talented midfield and forward line which u dont...

i said it from the start itself, if any team can stop barca, it will be either juventus or chelsea, simply cos they have a squad who can play a very high tactical and efficient game...
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post

i said it from the start itself, if any team can stop barca, it will be either juventus or chelsea, simply cos they have a squad who can play a very high tactical and efficient game...
                  I disagree! we as a team are fully capable of playing the "chelsea" style and defending with 10 men and dare i say we did that last yr against barca both legs where the team defended brilliantly and worked very hard.

On issue about the talented midfield of chelsea i would argue that only Lampard is better then anyone in the man utd midfield and as for Balack i honestly dont think hes all that anymore and i would even say Anderson is better right now, if you you had argued this a few yr ago u might have had a point but not now.
                  Last edited by Mr Pouya; 05-28-2009, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post

Chelsea has too many players in the starting line-up in their 30s and going past their peak.

We have a fairly young squad of starters (Giggs and Scholes arent that regular, and Neville is almost done) and they are learning each season while Chelsea's squad has already crossed their zenith.
                    sigpic

Comment

Suprah, remember I told you in the same thread, Chelsea with Guus is a lot stronger than this Man Utd and if he was there all season with Chelsea instead of that clown coach, they would have won the league for sure. This team is tactically superb, it took a magic moment from Iniesta and some luck to kick them out.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        Suprah, remember I told you in the same thread, Chelsea with Guus is a lot stronger than this Man Utd and if he was there all season with Chelsea instead of that clown coach, they would have won the league for sure. This team is tactically superb, it took a magic moment from Iniesta and some luck to kick them out.
                        At the Bridge.
                        What'd they do at Camp Nou? Parked not just a bus, that shit was 3 regular busses long!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                          At the Bridge.
                          What'd they do at Camp Nou? Parked not just a bus, that shit was 3 regular busses long!
                          After watching the final I realized thats the only tactic teams had to use to stop Barca and Guus did.
                          I was the first one to criticize and bash Chelsea for that horrible performance bekesh ziresh etc but then they got the result.
                          There aren't many teams like Chelsea who are willing to play like that for results. Maybe Man Utd could do it but they showed they care for the beautiful game and their fans.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                            After watching the final I realized thats the only tactic teams had to use to stop Barca and Guus did.
                            I was the first one to criticize and bash Chelsea for that horrible performance bekesh ziresh etc but then they got the result.
                            There aren't many teams like Chelsea who are willing to play like that for results. Maybe Man Utd could do it but they showed they care for the beautiful game and their fans.
                            Thankyou.

Comment

the people saying that united and barca are the best teams in the world are wrong, chelsea with guus is definitley better than united

Comment

^
                                Yeah probably Chelsea is the strongest team in world with Guus but they appoint him late and so no trophies so far.
                                maybe only the FA cup.
                                but since Barca got the treble and Man utd won 3 titles this season and both made the UCL final they are the top 2.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X