No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah the away kit is nice indeed as I watched them vs Bayern Munich in Audi Cup final. Looks like it's not a lucky jersey as you guys lost in penalties. j/k

Comment

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

another Great Win
        sigpic

Comment

Wolfsburg are good. They will make the knockout stage surely.
          sigpic

Comment

Man Utd were lucky yesterday. As usual.

Comment

http://www.sirryangiggs.com/
              sigpic

Comment

I have always hated Man Utd. They are favoured by FA.

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                  I have always hated Man Utd. They are favoured by FA.
                  Good excuse to deflect from a sore loser's incompetence
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                    Good excuse to deflect from a sore loser's incompetence
                    I can't stand Man Utd with their arrogance coach

Comment

Man Utd did what they always do, pressure the team til the last minute to score a needed goal when the opposition gets tired. They are a great team, and Ferguson makes sure the quality runs through the club, no matter how much of a f***ing deuchbag they all are.

But I think it's clear they won't win the title, Chelsea will. People predicted this more than a month ago, but I think I can calmly say that my money will be officially placed on Chelski.
                      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                        I can't stand Man Utd with their arrogance coach
                        The best in the world has the right to be arrogant. And we dont have Mourinho either.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                          Man Utd did what they always do, pressure the team til the last minute to score a needed goal when the opposition gets tired. They are a great team, and Ferguson makes sure the quality runs through the club, no matter how much of a f***ing deuchbag they all are.

But I think it's clear they won't win the title, Chelsea will. People predicted this more than a month ago, but I think I can calmly say that my money will be officially placed on Chelski.
                          United must improve if they want to win 4 in a row. And yes Chelsea are the main contenders, while Liverpool's title run has clearly stalled. 3 losses in 2 months, when they had only lost 2 games all season which was their best for years...and still couldnt win a damn trophy

Fergie was right (once again) before this season even when he carefully predicted that Liverpool wont be near as good as they were last season, and this season would be Chelsea's turn to be United's main threat.

The season before (2008-09), Fergie was correct before that season started when he was quick to call Liverpool as main threat because Chelsea had not reinforced their ageing squad and would have a lethargic league campaign.

That man knows his stuff, and that is why the world knows how great Sir Alex Ferguson is.
                          sigpic

Comment

now i know why they are called the red devils. because the devil supports them by gifting 90+[at your convenience] goals. not to mention the goals he gifts crystiana.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                              now i know why they are called the red devils. because the devil supports them by gifting 90+[at your convenience] goals. not to mention the goals he gifts crystiana.
                              You and your self-hate

sigpic

Comment

That's why I like United! never stop fighting, came back from 3-1 and tied 3-3
                                Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                                My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X