No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ What you think of the 4-0 win of West ham over man united in the carling cup ?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
      ^ What you think of the 4-0 win of West ham over man united in the carling cup ?
      It was our worst defeat in 9 years, but for me, it was a normal defeat.

If you look across the back four, the average age was around early 20's. Alot of inexperience in there, and in a cold bitterly night in East London, we were caught out.

I wouldn't blame Ferguson for his selection of players, but the players we had on that night, had more than enough quality to win the match. They didn't.

The best thing to a defeat, is how you respond. Like all quality teams , Manchester United should get back to winning ways, but will have a spirited Blackpool team to play.

It will be difficult, but I am confident about it.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Comment

I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

This thread needs to be back on , After this long year with all these ups and downs we trully deserved it and hopefully we could win the game tomorrow against Blackburn so that we can assure the championship !
            sigpic

Comment

Machester U - Juventus friendly may 24th at old trafford - for Neville's goodbye match

he personally chose juve because of that memorable semi final win (without our captain del piero however) in 99

Comment

Can't wait for the game today. Only few hours left.

Comment

Champ19ns

Comment

Last edited by PouriaAkaBarut; 05-16-2011, 11:41 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Presentation award ceremony at club:

Fans player of year: Hernandez.

Goal of season: Rooney(vs city)

Players player of year: Nani.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post

amazing pics dude!

Comment

Are those united fans in blackburn retarted? showing the banner, "Ronney you will be the next Messi" are they fking serious?
                          rooney will never be half as good as messi when he was 17! only thing he's good at is swearing to the camera on live tv.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

classic match on right now - united vs. juventus

gary neville goodbye game....beckam, butt, owen, giggs, scholes, rooney all playing

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              classic match on right now - united vs. juventus

gary neville goodbye game....beckam, butt, owen, giggs, scholes, rooney all playing
                              are they showing the game on tv??

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                                are they showing the game on tv??
                                here's a good stream

http://embed.zonein.tv/plkgftdhgfhyd...72&w=900&h=675

thank god, rooney and giggs went off.. need them for final

becks amazing passes.

Comment

Working...
                                X