No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so apparently jones and young are both united players and de gea is on the verge of joining. thats around 50 million spent. happy with jones transfer as he's rio's replacement in the long run but ashley young? not too sure about him tbh, imo nani>young. lets hope this has got nothing to do with nani leaving us!

nasri is in talk with us aswell, wouldnt mind that so either modric/nasri/sneijder or maybe two of these guys.

we're looking good guys futures bright

Comment

“@garbosj: So Wesley Sneijder stays at Inter because #MUFC and #CFC refused to match his 7m net salary. At last, sensible decisions from PL clubs.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        so apparently jones and young are both united players and de gea is on the verge of joining. thats around 50 million spent. happy with jones transfer as he's rio's replacement in the long run but ashley young? not too sure about him tbh, imo nani>young. lets hope this has got nothing to do with nani leaving us!

nasri is in talk with us aswell, wouldnt mind that so either modric/nasri/sneijder or maybe two of these guys.

we're looking good guys futures bright
        I do think Nani is better than Young, but imagine Nani and Young on each flank, it would be devasting. Valencia and Park would still remain first choice, but for some games, Nani and Young will be great because of their counter-attacking ability. I like Young, he can play left and right, and has good shot and eye for a pass. He can take great crosses, and is probably the closest crosser we will have after departure of Beckham.

Nani,Young,Valencia and Park - not bad..

Sneijder would've been too expensive, but I would prefer Modric, already has experience in EPL.. Nasri or Modric, with Young,De Gea and Jones.. good summer.

I hope Oshea stays, wouldn't mind gibson and brown leaving to Sunderland.
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

yeah gibbo and brown leaving isnt a big loss...
          seems like the deal's done with young but apparently there are still talks about phil jones' transfer fee, i guess it will be solved in a few days and De Gea's signing is taking too long, it worries me a little bit

btw what u guys think of cleverley? the guy played really good in the preseason games last year and i thought that he was really youbg but he's already 21

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
            yeah gibbo and brown leaving isnt a big loss...
            seems like the deal's done with young but apparently there are still talks about phil jones' transfer fee, i guess it will be solved in a few days and De Gea's signing is taking too long, it worries me a little bit

btw what u guys think of cleverley? the guy played really good in the preseason games last year and i thought that he was really youbg but he's already 21
            De Gea will be finalized after he is done from the U21's for Spain.

He's good, but the step from Wigan to United is great. He was fantastic at Wigan on loan last year, but I would like him to give him a chance.
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

This thread needs to be rekindled ffs!!!
              sigpic

Comment

suprah, welcome back brother

Comment

citeh, big team!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    citeh, big team!!
                    im so glad arsenal got rid of clichy
                    he really showed what he's famous for. making mistakes at the most vital moments. he just left the ball for nani when it should have never been a goal.

kudos to de gea for making some good saves.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                      im so glad arsenal got rid of clichy
                      he really showed what he's famous for. making mistakes at the most vital moments. he just left the ball for nani when it should have never been a goal.
                      kudos to de gea for making some good saves.
                      Yeah lol, what the **** were citeh thinking when they singed him!!

De gea did okay, the second goal was his fault but shit happens and hope he learns from it.

This team is looking so good right now, specially with going forward. The only thing thats missing now is a classy CM...*cough* Sneijder * cough* although Cleverly is looking very promising

Comment

epic build-up!
                        sigpic

Comment

Are you guys ready to get soorakh? :P
                          match thread:
                          http://persianfootball.com/forums/sh...=1#post1807437

Comment

HT united 3-0 Chelsea

Comment

check out my signature

Comment