Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

united for life

Comment

Chicharito played sucha a great 2nd Half! He could have scored 3Goals with a little bit more luck! His divong header was so great but no goal... I hope he will stay at manchester for a long time!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
        Chicharito played sucha a great 2nd Half! He could have scored 3Goals with a little bit more luck! His divong header was so great but no goal... I hope he will stay at manchester for a long time!!!
        I am hearing a lot of rumors from the Mexicans in Los Angeles that Chicharito is getting sent back to Mexico

Am I the only one here?
        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
          I am hearing a lot of rumors from the Mexicans in Los Angeles that Chicharito is getting sent back to Mexico

Am I the only one here?
          Why would he? He's such a talented player
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Watch this video and you will understand how pissed Sir Alex is and he will do anything to win this season.
            sigpic

Comment

Dude most Mexicans think he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                which mexicans are you talking too?
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                  Really? Most Mexicans think he is better than Hugo Sanchez, and "Hugol" is the ONLY great Mexican player to ever exist. That's what sucks...
                  "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

The comeback kings... please just go watch today's game in the fa cup vs. West ham

I have no word to describe the delivery of that ball from Giggs to Van Persie, controlled it beautifully and finished it brilliantly in the dying minutes of the game.
                    sigpic

Comment

Rvp and giggs come to the rescue for united today. Joe cole played well today for westham tho.
                      The Mexicans I spoke to say he fuss up on the international stage constantly and is pretty lucky. Of course there are those who love him plenty.

Comment

Quick point to Giggs for the brilliant pass and then ''Yes, I am awesome.''

Last edited by PouriaAkaBarut; 01-05-2013, 03:08 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

mourinho will be the biggest mistake for man U....lol

Comment

I don't see Mou becoming the Man United's coach simply because United are looking for a long term coach and not someone that will stay for a few season and leave. Obviously we will not find another Sir Alex Ferguson but the best candidate would be David Moyes or even Pep once he's done with his contract at bayern.

Btw, Giggs just renewed his contract for a another year. What can I say about Ryan Giggs that hasn’t already been said? 22 years with Manchester United and counting. What a legend !!

sigpic

Comment

As a United fan i would ike too see David Moyes!
                                But also dont forget that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (United legend) is doing a good job as Molde coach! Perhaps he would be ready for United in 2 or 3 years with Giggs and Scholes as assistants! And i hope Sir Alex will be the oach until Ole is ready
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X