No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya but I don't think in 2-3 years Ole will be ready and have enough experience to coach a team like Man United.
    sigpic

Comment

I hope we could pull off the treble this year. It will be amazing !
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

End of an era

As a neutral i have to say that the Manchester United we all knew is over.

this is an average team wearing the famous red shirts. the team is not frightening anymore, the players are old and even things like diving in and around the box are being weaved away by refs! no more free penalties!

Ferguson left at the right time as he knew the team was at it last thread last season and he would need to buy 6-7 top dollar players this season to compete as the academy is useless and hasn't produced a good player since 1992.

its a sad thing but its an end to an era, going from the top team in the world to not even the top team in your city in the space of 3-4 years.

how to fix it?
              1- do it the proper way, work on young talent and build a team slowly (like Everton, Newcastle & Southampton do)
              2- Spend big cash, and big means compete with new richer powers like City, Chelsea in England and PSG, Monaco, Real, Barca & Bayern in Europe.
              ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Every team goes through this rough patch and I think this is our time and we clearly weren't ready for it. Some teams prepare themselves in advance so that they don't go through this downfall because it could hurt the club in every aspect and specially financially. I am really not surprised from our previous results but just dissapointed because we have not addressed our main issues over the past couple of years and all due respect to Sir Alex he did not think about the future of the club anymore but rather finish his career well and I thank him for everything he did over the past 25 years. He left and pissed all over Rooney and brought the whole "Rooney Saga" during the summer. This United team is missing that creative and strong CDM and we missed our chance twice of signing big name players over the summer. I am confident Moyes will bring this team back to the top but it will just take a couple of years. We need to work on our young talents in the academy and at the same time bring in couple of big name players in the squad to boost the confidence of the young players, same way we've been doing over the past years. Just look at Arsenal, they brought a class player like Ozil and we can see how he completely changed the shape of the team. It takes time to built a good successful team it does not happen over the expand of a season.

I loved this interview, at 1:40 he explains how every mangers goes through the tough time. Another Example would be Brandon Rogers, how it took him 2 years to rebuilt the whole Liverpool team and bring them to the top.
                sigpic

Comment

word is if united lose one more match they gonna sack moyes & bring back ferguson on united bench

Comment

^ Moyes will stay, stop it with the nonsense. We're not the type of club that would sack a manger just because of couple of bad results.
                    sigpic

Comment

Fergi did brung Moyes to Untied, so i dont think he will be sacked.
                      Moyes need some time to buy players and create his own squad. Cause United does need some new players and has to spend some money. Hope he does not the same mistake like in this summer.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                        ^ Moyes will stay, stop it with the nonsense. We're not the type of club that would sack a manger just because of couple of bad results.
                        ammam ke nagofte it was in most of the news

Comment

^ There's a difference between a News and Rumors and filling in the paper. Also the source of your "rumor" is important.
                          sigpic

Comment

People outside the UK may not be aware that United lost 4-0 in the League Cup to MK Dons of League One (Third tier of English professional football).
                            One of the most humiliating and embarrassing defeats in United's history.

MK Dons vs Manchester United League Cup match report: Louis van Gaal is humiliated after Jonny Evans' error sparks drubbing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I miss this thread. Most of the active United fans here left

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                                I miss this thread. Most of the active United fans here left
                                They were only fans when United actually won something. They all probably support City, Real, or Barca now.

#bandwagoners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X