The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    I'm not so crazy about him either but we definitely need to find a defender that wins Aerial battles. We were 13th in the league in winning Aerial headers and conceded a lot of goals on corners.

If we find a good CB. Play him next to Lindelof and have Shaw/Wan Bissaka have good seasons we can hopefully make top 4 this time.
    I feel bad about how other clubs are treating Man Utd. in the transfer window. IMO you should ditch Maguire, buy a cheap defender, sell Pogba, and buy Bruno Fernandes and SMS (both solid players).

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      I feel bad about how other clubs are treating Man Utd. in the transfer window. IMO you should ditch Maguire, buy a cheap defender, sell Pogba, and buy Bruno Fernandes and SMS (both solid players).
      This is revenge for how long we've dominated them. Plus, United and City both make such crazy amounts of money that its part of the deal-making. Clubs know they can make more money from the Manchester clubs. For me, its been so long that we haven't been a force, I want results over good financial practice. We have too many deadwood defenders to begin with like Rojo/Jones.

Buy a good defender. Sell Pogba. Cash in on two solid MFs(Bruno and SMS most likely hopefully). Then somehow by some miracle work with the attack we've got sans Lukaku. Get Sanchez into the mix somehow for Jafars sake.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        This is revenge for how long we've dominated them. Plus, United and City both make such crazy amounts of money that its part of the deal-making. Clubs know they can make more money from the Manchester clubs. For me, its been so long that we haven't been a force, I want results over good financial practice. We have too many deadwood defenders to begin with like Rojo/Jones.

Buy a good defender. Sell Pogba. Cash in on two solid MFs(Bruno and SMS most likely hopefully). Then somehow by some miracle work with the attack we've got sans Lukaku. Get Sanchez into the mix somehow for Jafars sake.

Tonight maybe last game for Bruno Fernandes in derby.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oioH...feature=onebox

Southampton = 9-0ers!

Comment

well, my dear United fans, I thoughti bump this thread in these crazy times and ten hags horrible start.. maybe things will turn around soon GGMU
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              lol you were spot on Leicester jan,
              now united still have Mcguires brilliand displays to enjoy (maybe good for TM at wc lol), Pogba went for free again (!) to Juve..
              Atleast we bought Bruno that was a good buy.

Also extra rumors:
              Rumors say Unitted will buy back Pogba from Juve in 2024 for 2 000 000 000 euros
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                well, my dear United fans, I thoughti bump this thread in these crazy times and ten hags horrible start.. maybe things will turn around soon GGMU

Comment

Working...
                X