Clear All

English Football LOL!

Comment

lets hope Benfica can finish Man.U off like they did last year
      Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
        English Football LOL!

wow Barca is doing so much better... at least our fate is in own hand not chelsea`s

Comment

Originally posted by nosferatu
          wow Barca is doing so much better... at least our fate is in own hand not chelsea`s
          Ouch

Comment

Originally posted by nosferatu
            Yeah, barca is doing much better. Barca didn't lose to FCK (a danish team). They are playing MUCH better than Man utd, and after Benfica beats you (again), and Barca beats Werder Bremen, u can go lose the title to Chelsea.

And btw, Chelsea is going to beat you tomorrow!!!!
            FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmani
              Yeah, barca is doing much better. Barca didn't lose to FCK (a danish team). They are playing MUCH better than Man utd, and after Benfica beats you (again), and Barca beats Werder Bremen, u can go lose the title to Chelsea.
              Barcelona arent plain better than United where to u get this info from

commin for some1 who lives in Denmark

hey hav ever woken up with a sore head no no no i mean a$$

Come on United

Comment

YEAH BOOOYYY!!!

Comment

id like to take a huge crap over united

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
                    Barcelona arent plain better than United where to u get this info from
                    commin for some1 who lives in Denmark
                    hey hav ever woken up with a sore head no no no i mean a$$

Come on United
                    Haha, Man utd play like crap, like they always do. And Barca are playing MUCH better, over half the goals man utd scored, are shitty goals (and u know it!!!).
                    And if you are so brainwashed that you don't understand what i am talking about, then lets talk again after the Chelsea match!

Go Chelsea!!!!!! and BENFICA!!!!!!!
                    FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

BENFICA!!!!!!!
                      Please

We already beat Benfica in Lisbon 1-0 this season....do you REALLY expect them to beat United in Old Trafford ??

btw...United lost in Lisbon last year that got us eliminated...so we got revenge from that
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                        Please
                        We already beat Benfica in Lisbon 1-0 this season....do you REALLY expect them to beat United in Old Trafford ??
                        btw...United lost in Lisbon last year that got us eliminated...so we got revenge from that
                        Why not? FCK beat you, why can't Benfica do the same?

And btw, i can't really discuss this with you, cause you support all the big teams!

Inter Milan, Man utd and Barca???? Why not Real, Bayern, Milan, Lyon, Chelsea also?
                        FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Why not? FCK beat you, why can't Benfica do the same?
                          FCK won in COPENHAGEN !!! and that was a game dat United looked set to win we had already beaten them 3-0 at Old Trafford.

Inter Milan, Man utd and Barca???? Why not Real, Bayern, Milan, Lyon, Chelsea also?
                          LOL...I have my regional loyalties depending on which league I follow.

Why should I support Chelski when I already have been supporting United for the past 5 years ?? Why should I support Real when Barca are their bitter rivals and I have hated Real for quite sometime ?? Why should I support AC Milan when I already support their city rivals Inter ?? Lyon ? I respect them but dont support them...I prefer if PSG or Marseille gave them a run for their money rather Lyon winning all the time. Bayern ? I never really liked Bayern and that was why I was happy when United won the Champs League back in 1999 against them (p.s. I like Borussia Dortmund though)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                            FCK won in COPENHAGEN !!! and that was a game dat United looked set to win we had already beaten them 3-0 at Old Trafford.

LOL...I have my regional loyalties depending on which league I follow.

Why should I support Chelski when I already have been supporting United for the past 5 years ?? Why should I support Real when Barca are their bitter rivals and I have hated Real for quite sometime ?? Why should I support AC Milan when I already support their city rivals Inter ?? Lyon ? I respect them but dont support them...I prefer if PSG or Marseille gave them a run for their money rather Lyon winning all the time. Bayern ? I never really liked Bayern and that was why I was happy when United won the Champs League back in 1999 against them (p.s. I like Borussia Dortmund though)
                            How should i know that you've supported Man utd the past 5 years, and how could i know that you've hated real for sometime. To me, it looks like you support all the big teams, cause normally you only support 1 team.
                            FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

How should i know that you've supported Man utd the past 5 years, and how could i know that you've hated real for sometime. To me, it looks like you support all the big teams, cause normally you only support 1 team.
                              Look around...you will see loads of ppl here supporting MORE than one major team depending on which league they follow more.
                              sigpic

Comment

:EDITED:
                                it's obvious why he has 3 fav teams, one for each league he follows
                                i mean would you follow a league without rooting for a team?
                                Last edited by Masoud_A; 11-26-2006, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X