X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaebi
    Rahmani you should stfu

it's obvious why he has 3 fav teams, one for each league he follows
    i mean would you follow a league without rooting for a team?
    Kaebi you should :EDITED:. Don't tell me its normal to have more than 1 fav team. And yeah, i follow other leagues then La Primera, and yeah i like one team better than another, but that doesn't mean its my fav team.
    Next time, think before u talk :EDITED:
    Last edited by Masoud_A; 11-26-2006, 01:54 PM.
    FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Man utd 2 - 0 Everton

Comment

Man U 3-0 Everton

mostly a second string side with no Scholes, Saha, Vidic or Giggs starting

Decent victory I must say
        sigpic

Comment

job done!!

Comment

bring on Benfica

Comment

Man UTD 2 - Boro' 1

Ronaldo and fletcher with goals ooh yeh

Comment

It took a scorcher of a goal by Benfica to wake up United today and the way they obliterated the Portuguese makes me glad that I support a club like United.

oh and "we-only-score-from-nakamura" Celtic got pwned by Copenhagen today and hence United finish first in the group
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                  It took a scorcher of a goal by Benfica to wake up United today and the way they obliterated the Portuguese makes me glad that I support a club like United.

oh and "we-only-score-from-nakamura" Celtic got pwned by Copenhagen today and hence United finish first in the group
                  First of all, its FC Kobenhavn suprah.

And secondly, what a rooooooooockettt that first goal was. beatiful!

But congratz to Man U fans, your team fought back and deserved the win and the first place finish.

Comment

whats the best arsenal vs chelsea resulat for us? i hope arsenal wins

Comment

Credit to Man City to make it a good contest, but we're that damn good to be honest in my opinion

United 3-1 Man City------NINE points clear off Chelsea now...time for the Blues to drop some points
                      sigpic

Comment

yessssssssssss 9 point clear.... i am shocked i didnt think we can do it.... fergi its the best manager in the world

Comment

Sry to burst ur bubble, but Chelsea has two games in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                            Sry to burst ur bubble, but Chelsea has two games in hand.

but pressure its really on you guys one mistake and you are behind big time

Comment

Originally posted by nosferatu
                              yessssssssssss 9 point clear.... i am shocked i didnt think we can do it.... fergi its the best manager in the world

wtf??

Comment

yup im hoping arsenal get atleast a draw tomorrow.. They tend to do good against the top teams

Comment

Working...
                                X