Originally posted by Suprah
        HENRIK FVCKIN LARSSON !!!!!!

1-0 UP...2-0 on aggregate
        i wish he can stay

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
          i wish he can stay
          A deal's a deal I'm afraid

Henrik, thank you for every little touch, every little scoring opportunity, every little bit of inspiration you gave in your three months here. I wish we could say otherwise, but we will always remember you as the legend and genius that you are. I hope that you can also inspire and lead Helsingborg to the Swedish title in their season.

Thanks for everything Henrik, you are the man
          sigpic

Comment

damn yaar...Silvestre seems to have a bad injury
            sigpic

Comment

saha,solskjaer,fletcher are out and larsson is leaving..we might have a bit of a problem

Comment

played alright

John O'Shea ... Irish at its besssssst

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
                  played alright
                  John O'Shea ... Irish at its besssssst
                  he tapped in the goal after the ball was planted at his feet...

anyways Liverpool should have won that game, but as we all know they aren't comfortable at finishing with the quality they have.

Man Utd advance to the Quarter finals of the CL thanks to a controversial free kick in the first leg and then by a goal in the 72nd minute by a TRUE legend Larsson who has just retired in style. All of this against Lille.

I'm not trying to insult the club, but i would enjoy watching them create goals against a club like Milan or Valencia.
                  The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                  For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                  http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                  http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                    he tapped in the goal after the ball was planted at his feet...

anyways Liverpool should have won that game, but as we all know they aren't comfortable at finishing with the quality they have.

Man Utd advance to the Quarter finals of the CL thanks to a controversial free kick in the first leg and then by a goal in the 72nd minute by a TRUE legend Larsson who has just retired in style. All of this against Lille.

I'm not trying to insult the club, but i would enjoy watching them create goals against a club like Milan or Valencia.
                    the free kick is 100% legit so i dont see whats controversial about that and i dont get ur point about larsson scoring. We're through to the next round and you're out, which ever team you support real or inter. You'll see what United will do to any team we get drawn to next round.

Comment

very good topic

Comment

its really the ropic

Comment

yesss

Comment

2-2 against boro' FA cup quaters

played sh1t got sh1t

bring on the relay!!!... old trafford!

btw mancs fans rate this thread!!!!!!!!!! (5*)

Comment

Manchester United 4-3 Europe XI
                              Rooney (2x), Brown, C.Ronaldo - Abidal, Diouf (2x)

United: Kuszczak, Neville (captain), Brown, Heinze, Richardson, Ronaldo, Scholes, Giggs, Park, Rooney, Smith. Subs: Heaton, Carrick, Dong, O'Shea, Eagles, Andrew Cole (guest).

Europe XI: Canizares, Zambrotta, Ayala, Materazzi, Abidal, Mancini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Malouda, Ibrahimovic, Larsson (captain). Subs: Coupet, Campo, Stefanovic, Christanval, Kallstrom, Gerrard, Fowler, Carragher, Stelios, Diouf, Zenden.

So, a pretty cool paced friendly matched ended with a win for United. Interestingly, Henrik Larsson was chosen to be the captain of European side, which basically had Gerrard (loved when the crowd booed his every touch), Carragher (same with him ), Fowler (and him ), Gattuso, Pirlo, Zambrotta, Grosso, Ibrahimovich and some internationals playing for Bolton and a few other sides.

Interestingly, Portsmouth's Andy Cole was a member of this United side as well and he came on as a substitute for the 2nd half - one shouldnt forget the glorious years he enjoyed at Old Trafford.

It was sad the likes of Beckham, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Ronaldo etc couldnt make it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Manchester United 4-1 Bolton Wanderers

Once again, the Red Devils rampaged through the opposition, with Ronaldo being the star thanks to his three assists from which Ji-Sung Park scored twice and Rooney made a cool finish, before being provided by Alan Smith and getting his second. Bolton got a lame penalty in the last few min which Gary Speed scored.

Other than that, Gary Neville seems to have busted his ankle and it looks really serious
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X