job donne!!!!

credit to Park aswell

Comment

man this iz such a boring game!!

edit
      0-0 at HF

Comment

Twinkle toes Ronaldo does it again

1-0 (FT) to the Red Devils and into the semis of the FA Cup.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
          Twinkle toes Ronaldo does it again

1-0 (FT) to the Red Devils and into the semis of the FA Cup.

Yes, another dive.
          VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
            Yes, another dive.
            sure buddy whatever you want

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
              sure buddy whatever you want

hehehehheeh

Comment

glory glory man utd...

lets take it from the top

Comment

no one likes man u

sorry, thats very childish. Let me make ammends:
                  did you know, that while Manchester United is the club that is supported by the largest percentage of football fans, it's also teh club that is HATED by teh largest percentage of football fans? I think thats quite cool actually. Man U is officially the most supported yet most hated club in the WORLD! Thats quite an achievement...
                  Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                  GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King
                    no one likes man u
                    sorry, thats very childish. Let me make ammends:
                    did you know, that while Manchester United is the club that is supported by the largest percentage of football fans, it's also teh club that is HATED by teh largest percentage of football fans? I think thats quite cool actually. Man U is officially the most supported yet most hated club in the WORLD! Thats quite an achievement...
                    source??... ur a liverpool fan u expect me to believe

Comment

Im not saying its a bad thing! I think its goddamn incredible to be the best supported club in the world (as for the most hated thing, well, that comes as a direct consequence of being the best supported club because everyone else will automatically hate you)

source: 2005 survey, results in a book called, "Everything a girl needs to know about football". Bought for my mother so that she would stop asking me why the ref would stop someone running down the field when he was about to score (she never did understand the offside rule).

Dont believe me? I can take a photo of the book for you! lol (published in UK)
                      GazKhor

Comment

Im not saying its a bad thing! I think its goddamn incredible to be the best supported club in the world (as for the most hated thing, well, that comes as a direct consequence of being the best supported club because everyone else will automatically hate you)
                        source: 2005 survey, results in a book called, "Everything a girl needs to know about football". Bought for my mother so that she would stop asking me why the ref would stop someone running down the field when he was about to score (she never did understand the offside rule).
                        I think the reason why United became the best supported (and still is by far) club in the world was the dominance it showed throughout the entire 1990s in the Premiership that had begun telecasting around the world, reaching a peak in the historic 1999 CL final win against Bayern.

This exposure to a new football audience and the players involved made this club THE one to be supported. It was cool to support United not only because of that, but the history involved with the club as well (Sir Matt Busby making, losing, and remaking a team that captured the hearts of all back in 50s/60s)

As far as hated goes, the very dominance and players (notably Mr Becks) made some fans hate the stranglehold United had for such a long time - not that I was complaining - and it made it cool to hate United as well for alot of people given the recognition of teams of a bygone era had *cough* Liverpool under Shankley/Paisley/Dalglish *cough* as well as the recent yet short-lived dominance of Arsenal under Wenger.

Nowadays, I honestly believe Chelsea has become the most hated club in the world - mainly cause of Abramovich's money and those "Special One" antics by Mr Mourinho.

p.s. isnt it stereotypical that women never understood the offside rule ?
                        sigpic

Comment

Kind of, but Im a girl and I understand it: When the ball is played forward, by (for example) a midfielder to a striker, a player (for explanation's sake, a defender) from the other team must be level with the striker at the point when the ball leaves the striker's feet. OR, (touhg usually there isnt much debate when this happens), the defender must be between the striker and the goal when the ball is played forward. I wish I could draw a diagram, would have made it all simpler....

But yeah, most women dont understand it and i dont think my mum does yet....
                          GazKhor

Comment

YES!! show it

Comment

sure, as soon as i get the digi cam back from my brother. Im calling your bluff mate!
                              GazKhor

Comment

take THAT mo'fukkas

Cristiano Ronaldo has reiterated his desire to stay at Manchester United for 'many years'.

The winger has endured a stunning season for the Premiership leaders and is in line to be rewarded with a new contract.

He has also been linked with Barcelona and Real Madrid, but United are determined to fend off any interest from the Spanish giants.

Ronaldo took his club form into the international arena on Saturday by scoring twice in Portugal's 4-0 Euro 2008 qualifying win over Belgium.

Speaking after the game, Ronaldo outlined his current happiness with his form and again stressed his wish to stay at Old Trafford.

"Am I the best in the world? I have been improving my game and I'm in a great shape this year. I feel mature," he told the Portuguese media.

"The Manchester United players are by my side and I also have a great help in the national team.

"But of course I believe I am one of the best.

"I have a good contract in financial terms and what really matters to me is to show my game.

"It's a good sign to know that I have so many clubs interested in me, such as Madrid. It means that I am valued and my work pleases.

"But I'm very happy where I am and I hope to stay in Manchester United for many years."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...I+hope+to+stay

Comment

Working...
                                X