No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only United player I like retires. It was fun watching him play all these years, especially seeing him come back from his injury and prove he could still play.

Comment

BTW guys...I'll be working at Old Trafford again today

last two matches I was there : United 4-1 Blackburn & United 7-1 Roma

I hope we crush Boro like we did the others and take it all the way to win back our trophy.
      sigpic

Comment

CRAP

I reached the stadium around 20 min late - couldnt get the bus on time because it was a saturday and should have taken the tram instead - and I was sent back because all the jobs were full

I am gutted, I hope United still beat the sh!t out of Boro regardless. That said I am going on 24th vs Milan and I will reach the stadium 20 minutes early this time
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
          BTW guys...I'll be working at Old Trafford again today

last two matches I was there : United 4-1 Blackburn & United 7-1 Roma

I hope we crush Boro like we did the others and take it all the way to win back our trophy.
          wat do u do there??
          ball boy or waterboy?
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
            wat do u do there??
            ball boy or waterboy?
            shssshhh

I work at the food kiosks there inside the stadium
            sigpic

Comment

Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
              GazKhor

Comment

I wish I could have been there on time, maybe United would have won

United 1-1 Boro

Rio's injury was the key as he couldnt intercept a good cross and Viduka scored to draw the scores.

Chelsea will probably win tomorrow and cut the lead down to just one point
                sigpic

Comment

i dont know what to say really

sh1t just bout somes it up

Comment

i cant believe this we are letting the title slip away from us. The only game chelsea might drop points is the arsenal game.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
                      i cant believe this we are letting the title slip away from us. The only game chelsea might drop points is the arsenal game.
                      Exactly, and I expect them to steam-roll over Newcastle tomorrow. I dont expect any good from an injury-ravaged Toon side.
                      sigpic

Comment

OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNAGE !!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY??? Middlesbrough?!?!?!? LOOOOL

At home as well....... oooo, that must sting!!!
                        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                        GazKhor

Comment

I am seeing United's season spiralling out of control. Despite the attacking promise we possess, the defence has been ravaged by injuries. Now Rio is confirmed off for at least 2 weeks. He will miss both Milan matches as well as the away clash vs Everton.

No Vidic, no Gary Neville, no Evra, no Silvestre, no Ji-Sung Park, no Saha either. This can cost us all three trophies the way I see it.
                          sigpic

Comment

this is what we neeeed, thank you boroooo!!!

come on chelseaaaaa!! if only we hadnt gone on that big tying streak, we would be leading right nowww!!

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy
                              this is what we neeeed, thank you boroooo!!!
                              come on chelseaaaaa!! if only we hadnt gone on that big tying streak, we would be leading right nowww!!
                              yeah and if France didnt lose to Italy they would be world champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                                I am seeing United's season spiralling out of control. Despite the attacking promise we possess, the defence has been ravaged by injuries. Now Rio is confirmed off for at least 2 weeks. He will miss both Milan matches as well as the away clash vs Everton.

No Vidic, no Gary Neville, no Evra, no Silvestre, no Ji-Sung Park, no Saha either. This can cost us all three trophies the way I see it.
                                yup we were playing with 2 defenders against sheff utd. Mourinho must have been praying for this every night before he went to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X