No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guyz its worrying that we only have 12 players (according to fergie) for milan game!!

this is my team...??

------Van der sar--------

O' shea----- Brown----- ???? -----Heinze

Ronaldo---Carrick ------ Scholes -------Giggsy

Rooney---- solksjaer

same could happen to us what happend to chelsea a while bck when essien had to play centre bck

Comment

Originally posted by roy
      It was, i'll put my hads up and say that that was a 100% penalty (just lake Midllsbroughs yesterday in the 91st minute & sheffield uniteds last week, both against Manc U).
      It feels like Juventus all over again to me!
      Well I wont deny those two penalties were valid and turned down due to poor positioning of the refs, but that said this season almost every manager has complained of refs either turning down penalties or awarding dodgy ones. Allardyce, Moyes, Jewel, Coleman, Wenger, Redknapp...everyone has been faced with this dilemma.

United too have been in the mess of things Rooeny denied vs Portsmouth when he wasnt offside, Solksjaer as well when he was given offside against Boro....Chelsea have had their share of luck, but no another moaning session by Mourinho

That said, Mourinho has swiftly blamed the refs whenever he loses due to poor performance of their own players, hell he even met the refs chief earlier this season.

Talk about intimidation.

p.s. can we say another Kevin "love it" Keegan moment for Mourinho ??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
        guyz its worrying that we only have 12 players (according to fergie) for milan game!!
        this is my team...??
        ------Van der sar--------
        O' shea----- Brown----- ???? -----Heinze
        Ronaldo---Carrick ------ Scholes -------Giggsy
        Rooney---- solksjaer
        same could happen to us what happend to chelsea a while bck when essien had to play centre bck
        i think ???? = fletcher/evra, do we have anyone else! other than that guy who playes for reserves starst with a c
        Last edited by taha; 04-22-2007, 01:06 PM.
        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
        sigpic

Comment

OPTION ONE:

------Van der Sar--------
          O' shea---- Brown----Heinze----Fletcher/Evra
          Ronaldo----Carrick ------ Scholes----Giggs
          Rooney---- Solksjaer

OPTION 2:

------Van der Sar--------
          O' shea---- Brown----Heinze----Evra----Fletcher
          Ronaldo----Carrick ------ Scholes----Giggs
          Rooney

which one do u guys prefer vs milan, rememver if milan gets an away goal itll mae things tougher for us
          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
            i think ???? = fletcher, do we have anyone else! other than that guy who playes for reserves starst with a c
            Craig Cathcart....turns out he is out for the rest of the season as well as he injured himself during training

I am assuming Fletcher will be used as right back with O'Shea and Brown in centre and Heinze on left. Although there is talk that Evra should be back for the game as he suffered a bad tackle but it isnt serious according to some news. I hope that is the case then we can have O'Shea-Brown-Heinze-Evra as the backline.

That can allow some level of interchangeable positioning between the four as they can help each other in pairs. I am assuming Brown will be man-marking Kaka (if he can, but he is good when he does that against good teams).
            sigpic

Comment

our very own Criatiano Ronaldo is voted to be PFA player of the year (century ), aswell as young player of the year... ie: he got both the top prizes

congratulations to him. He very much deserves this crown for his undeniably amazing work this year. Bravo
              its worth noting united ledgends Scholes and Giggs were among the nominees.

Comment

TEAM OF THE YEAR:

------Van der sar------

G. Neville----Vidic-----Rio-----Evra

Ronaldo
                ----Gerrad (shud be carrick)-----Scholes------Giggs

-------Drogba-----Berbatov

if i just counted correctly thats 8 united players!!

again.. UP URS JOSE!!

Comment

our very own Criatiano Ronaldo is voted to be PFA player of the year (century ), aswell as young player of the year... ie: he got both the top prizes
                  congratulations to him. He very much deserves this crown for his undeniably amazing work this year. Bravo
                  its worth noting united ledgends Scholes and Giggs were among the nominees.
                  http://persianfootball.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=43353

sigpic

Comment

!

Comment

TEAM OF THE YEAR:
                      ------Van der sar------
                      G. Neville----Vidic-----Rio-----Evra
                      Ronaldo
                      ----Gerrad (shud be carrick)-----Scholes------Giggs
                      -------Drogba-----Berbatov
                      if i just counted correctly thats 8 united players!!
                      again.. UP URS JOSE!!
                      i am sure mourinho will say this is a conspiracy too
                      sigpic

Comment

all of the back four on the PFA team of the year are injured i hope we can get past milan with all these injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
                          all of the back four on the PFA team of the year are injured i hope we can get past milan with all these injuries.
                          The key will be to play similar to the way we played against Roma. Attack from the word go for at least the first 10-20 minutes. Use the pace of Rooney and Ronaldo to unsettle the experienced but ageing/slow back line of Milan, whilst seeing probably (of all people) Wes Brown or even Carrick trying to man mark Kaka. Dont get me wrong, when push comes to shove Wes Brown is superb in man-marking great players just that he doesnt seem bothered against less fancy opponents.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                            On the contrary...the game Chelsea had in hand was today's game against the Toons So essentially both teams have played 34 games now with United on 82 points and Chelsea on 79 points.

So even if United win 3 of their 4 games and Chelsea win all their 4 games, United will still win the title because of a better goal difference despite finishing level on points.

I suggest looking at the skysports website as well.

http://home.skysports.com/livescores/football/
                            Thanks I was really confused about that.....
                            You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suprah again.
                            Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                            GazKhor

Comment

for all man u fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCjR4...elated&search=
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Ahmadi
                                lol u post ancient videos...tomorrow i will post a nice fresh one for you and i dont think u will be very happy abt it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X