The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taha
    lol u post ancient videos...tomorrow i will post a nice fresh one for you and i dont think u will be very happy abt it
    GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED AS THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON !!

btw, if all goes well, I will be at the Milan game tonight working again

last time I was there United whooped Roma 7-1
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
      lol u post ancient videos...tomorrow i will post a nice fresh one for you and i dont think u will be very happy abt it
      looooool

btw we will defo win 2nite.. stats hav shown good wins correlate with Suprah being at the match

(yeah i pretti bored)

Comment

CONFIRMATION OF 2NITES EPIC

Manchester United 3 - AC Milan 2

cant wait for the san siro

on 4 da treble ladz

UP URS JOSE

WAYNE ROONEY.... one more time WAYNE fvckin ROONEY

Comment

epic??? hardly......
          Man U:
          first goal: complete shamble
          second goal: luck of the bounce
          third goal: pure class from the scouser!!

Milan's goals:
          class
          and class again

Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
          GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Ahmadi
            the video i promised wil be posted shortly

edit: danyjr did it for me...enjoy
            Last edited by taha; 04-24-2007, 05:11 PM.
            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King
              epic??? hardly......
              Man U:
              first goal: complete shamble
              second goal: luck of the bounce
              third goal: pure class from the scouser!!
              Milan's goals:
              class
              and class again
              u r hilarious

1st goal...will give u that but a goal is a goal
              2nd goal...did u need see the piece of footballing genius by scholes, or r u gonna overlook that....and wat the hell is luck of the bounce, u mean teh fact that rooney got passed nesta and smacked the ball home??
              3rd goal: pure class by a MAN UTD player, wayne rooney, dnt try n link everythin to l'pool, we cnt be associated with them
              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
              sigpic

Comment

Scholesy: pure genius. I'll never deny him that, no matter how much i disagree with his decision not to serve his country...loooking over that,hell yeah, his pass was ace. Incredible.... I will admit to class when i see it

Im not linking Shrek to Liverpool FC - our players are far too good looking to be marred by his 'face'... (yeah, i know, looks do not affect football but as a girl, they make the game just that little bit mroe fun to watch, particularly shirt swaping at the end ).... just notice how the best players are created in Liverpool CITY. not club, CITY. and despite his looks, Wayne has the cutest accent!!! I scousers!

btw, please observe the silence notices in the theatre 'of dreams'.... no wait.... there are no silence notices??? then why the hell are the man u crowd generally so dead??????? I have to say, it seems they took down the notices for the milan game.... no idea why - anyone able to shed some light on it?
                GazKhor

Comment

Taha hilarious is exactly what i'd say m8

Comment

Scholesy: pure genius. I'll never deny him that, no matter how much i disagree with his decision not to serve his country...loooking over that,hell yeah, his pass was ace. Incredible.... I will admit to class when i see it
                    Im not linking Shrek to Liverpool FC - our players are far too good looking to be marred by his 'face'... (yeah, i know, looks do not affect football but as a girl, they make the game just that little bit mroe fun to watch, particularly shirt swaping at the end ).... just notice how the best players are created in Liverpool CITY. not club, CITY. and despite his looks, Wayne has the cutest accent!!! I scousers!
                    btw, please observe the silence notices in the theatre 'of dreams'.... no wait.... there are no silence notices??? then why the hell are the man u crowd generally so dead??????? I have to say, it seems they took down the notices for the milan game.... no idea why - anyone able to shed some light on it?
                    1- scholesey served his country well and just decided to retire early, that paved teh way for the likes of gerrard, joe cole, lampard to fill in, its not like they r desperate in teh midfield ares

2- to guys looks dnt matter so ur reasoning is just i dunno wat 2 say

3- the man u fans were loud believe me....but wait since u r a liverpool fan a 'loud' crowd means trampling over eachother and killing 40 odd right
                    sigpic

Comment

That was below the belt and incredibly disrespectful to the 96 who died in the Hillsborough tragedy. If you didn't mean Hilsborough, well any slur on the deaths of people is disgusting.

Football banter is all good, but that's just pathetic.
                      GazKhor

Comment

amazing game..united can difinately pull it off at the San siro.today was Rooney's game next leg is Ronaldo's... Glory Glorry!

Comment

any videos yet?? my girlfriend made me go for dinner after the first half....
                          good result... i found the way milan played very strange no centre forward and no wide players... we going to sit back and hit them on the break. with our front three we can destroy any team

Comment

Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0vYpLt9a8&eurl=

Comment

That was below the belt and incredibly disrespectful to the 96 who died in the Hillsborough tragedy. If you didn't mean Hilsborough, well any slur on the deaths of people is disgusting.
                              Football banter is all good, but that's just pathetic.
                              below the belt? fair enough maybe i was caught in the heat of the moment no disrespect to the 96 but i need 2 go to some footy matches n see wat is bein shouted at the players to find out wats disgustin...remember ppl wishin beckhams son died after euro 2000
                              sigpic

Comment

bottom line. manchester won. as of right now wer winning. pressures on milan...who are...old

oh and without kaka..........................nvm.
                                One time when me was high, me sold me car for like 24 chicken McNuggets.

Comment

Working...
                                X