No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope man utd realize owen hargreaves worth now, it seems he has been the only one to be able to shut down kaka so far, with the help of lucio ofcourse
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I am happy of the result and I am looking forward to a wonderful performance by United in the Giuseppe Meazza next week. This was pure passion and dedication that despite all the odds, we came back and at least won this leg. We need to careful against Milan but I have faith in this bunch of players. I have faith that they wont let us down. I have faith that Milan will need all the geritol they have to keep up with us.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED !!!

Now its time to overcome Everton away to maintain our gap in the league.
      sigpic

Comment

u have rooney to thank more than anyone else..
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
          u have rooney to thank more than anyone else..
          and Milan have Kaka to thank as well
          i hope man utd realize owen hargreaves worth now, it seems he has been the only one to be able to shut down kaka so far, with the help of lucio ofcourse
          Wasnt that the main reason Ferguson was after him immediately after the World Cup only for those stubborn Germans to block the deal and have a lousy season as a result ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King
            btw, please observe the silence notices in the theatre 'of dreams'.... no wait.... there are no silence notices??? then why the hell are the man u crowd generally so dead??????? I have to say, it seems they took down the notices for the milan game.... no idea why - anyone able to shed some light on it?
            You have been watching too much football on TV my dear.

All the past 3 times I have worked at Old Trafford, I must say the crowd has been very very loud and intimidating. I love the atmosphere and I love the fans, they are the most passionate even if they dont have to sing an old 1960s tune again and again and again that sounds more like it was supposed to help depressed people cheer up and get on with their lives.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
              and Milan have Kaka to thank as well

Wasnt that the main reason Ferguson was after him immediately after the World Cup only for those stubborn Germans to block the deal and have a lousy season as a result ?
              stubborn germans??
              would man utd be stubborn as well if they dont sell christiano ronaldo or rooney?
              or barcelona dont sell ronaldinho or deco or etoo??

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

stubborn germans??
                would man utd be stubborn as well if they dont sell christiano ronaldo or rooney?
                or barcelona dont sell ronaldinho or deco or etoo??
                Hmm...I agree well Bayern were demanding more money than United offered, but now after their season has been so poor by their standards and they dont even look close to qualifying for the Champions League (only the top 3 do and Bayern are a bit off mark at 4th) then I guess they will allow Hargreaves to leave at a more respectable price.

I guess this season means a rebuilding of Bayern begins when the likes of Owen, Salhamidzic, Karimi (as if he did anything good) leave the club. Bayern need fresh blood and a bit more flair to get back at the other clubs...not that I'm complaining as I like Borussia Dortmund
                sigpic

Comment

is it just me an the tabloids.. or does keano look alot like ahmadinejad

notice hair, eyebrows an general head-shape..

Comment

NO !!

KEANOOO....there's only ONE Keano...there's only ONE Keano 1!!!

welcome to my Islamik Republik of Mancunistan
                    sigpic

Comment

Sir Alex: It's time to be great

Sir Alex says United's dominance at Sunday evening's PFA awards will count for nothing if the Reds fail to land any silverware this season.

Eight United players – Edwin van der Sar, Patrice Evra, Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Cristiano Ronaldo – were named in the PFA's Team of the Year, while Ronaldo scooped the Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year double for the first time in 30 years.

"It was a great night for the boy [Ronaldo] and a great night for the club," Sir Alex told Manchester United Radio.

"From what I gather, a very high proportion of the votes went to Ronaldo, which is really saying something when you consider the talent of [second-placed] Didier Drogba."

But Sir Alex urged his team not to get carried away by the accolades and reminded them the important trophies are still up for grabs.

"These awards only tell you what's been happening up until February [when votes were cast]. What we have to do now is be great in April and May. That's the time to be great.

"If the players don't smell the scent of something big in their lives now then they never will. It's a great opportunity for them."
                      sigpic

Comment

Suprah was you at the Liverpool-Man Utd game last night? How was it Even tho it was a small than usual crowd it was a good turn out.
                        Karimi 8 Gerrard
                        th wonders of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus_da_virus
                          Suprah was you at the Liverpool-Man Utd game last night? How was it Even tho it was a small than usual crowd it was a good turn out.
                          Well no I wasnt there.

In reserve and youth team matches, United's own catering staff are used. Its only for proper league and cup games that 3rd parties are involved because of larger crowds, like my firm City Catering.

Well given the last time United won the FA Youth Cup was back in 2003, I guess it was because of the hype that a fairly good crowd came, only to see Liverpool retain the cup.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                            Well no I wasnt there.
                            In reserve and youth team matches, United's own catering staff are used. Its only for proper league and cup games that 3rd parties are involved because of larger crowds, like my firm City Catering.
                            Well given the last time United won the FA Youth Cup was back in 2003, I guess it was because of the hype that a fairly good crowd came, only to see Liverpool retain the cup.
                            o btw delete some msgs from your inbox i couldnt PM you the other day
                            Karimi 8 Gerrard
                            th wonders of the world

Comment

how come there was no away goal rule?

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
                                how come there was no away goal rule?
                                Not sure why but they have never used that system in the F.A Youth cup.
                                Karimi 8 Gerrard
                                th wonders of the world

Comment

Working...
                                X