Clear All

Originally posted by Cyrus_da_virus
    o btw delete some msgs from your inbox i couldnt PM you the other day
    Done

what's with the hush hush msgs ?
    sigpic

Comment

man utd everton tomorrow...pretty much certain man u will gt the 3 pnts

btw good news for man u, ferdinand n vidic recovering fast and saha will be on the bench tomorrow and fit, he could feature on wednesday
      you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
        man utd everton tomorrow...pretty much certain man u will gt the 3 pnts
        btw good news for man u, ferdinand n vidic recovering fast and saha will be on the bench tomorrow and fit, he could feature on wednesday
        I'm not sure it will be as comfortable as we may think.

Everton are gunning in nailing a UEFA Cup spot for next season and they will me looking to take United all the way throughout the 90 min. We need composure as well control of midfield & possession to create and score from the chances. I am pretty sure Vidic and Rio will not feature tomorrow hence another usage of our improvised centre-backs.

Regardless I expect both Rooney (Everton's "Judas") and Ronaldo (typical this season) will both be booed for their every touch. I would like Sir Alex to use Alan Smith up front with Rooney to add a new dimension to the attack.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
          I'm not sure it will be as comfortable as we may think.
          Everton are gunning in nailing a UEFA Cup spot for next season and they will me looking to take United all the way throughout the 90 min. We need composure as well control of midfield & possession to create and score from the chances. I am pretty sure Vidic and Rio will not feature tomorrow hence another usage of our improvised centre-backs.
          Regardless I expect both Rooney (Everton's "Judas") and Ronaldo (typical this season) will both be booed for their every touch. I would like Sir Alex to use Alan Smith up front with Rooney to add a new dimension to the attack.
          suprah i have a rly gd feelin...we will win by goals, i predict 3-0, 3-1
          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
          sigpic

Comment

keep underestimating us.. i hope ur players and coaching staff are ignorant enough to do the same and then u will see milan
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Ahmadi
              keep underestimating us.. i hope ur players and coaching staff are ignorant enough to do the same and then u will see milan
              likewise my friend, likewise

p.s. we arent underestimating Milan
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Ahmadi
                you support everton aswell??

Comment

Done
                  what's with the hush hush msgs ?
                  i thought u wanted to keep quite about the fact that ur actually a LFC fan
                  Karimi 8 Gerrard
                  th wonders of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus_da_virus
                    i thought u wanted to keep quite about the fact that ur actually a LFC fan
                    :bs:

dai nao plz

Over my dead body I;m a scouser

If there is anything I like is football regardless who plays and appreciate my opponents, even if I love thumbing my nose to EL EF SEE

Glory Glory Man United
                    sigpic

Comment

ZOMG !!! CHRIS EAGLES !!!

What a finish by the young kid to finish off the tie. Great fight back away 2-0 down in 50th min and then score 4 !!! Well to be fair, Everton helped concede the first two goals, The Everton keeper screwed up a simple catch allowing O'Shea to score, then Phil Neville gifted his old team with an own goal during a goal line scramble to make it 2-2 for us. after which Rooney finally killed off his Goodison Park jeers and Chris Eagles scored a real beauty on his full Premiership debut.

Everton 2-4 United

Oh and Chelsea were held to 2-2 at home to Bolton.This means we are now FIVE points ahead with only 3 games left. You know I wouldnt be surprised if Senor Mourinho comes out and accuses United of making Phil Neville score an own goal for his former club.

I guess this match serves as a good practice towards the Milan game, away game hostile crowd and being two goals down is not easy. We all know Everton fans hate Rooney now and they were really behind their team.

Milan vs United will be a good game
                      sigpic

Comment

2006/2007 Premier League Champions MANCHESTER UNITED FC
                        sigpic

Comment

2006/2007 Premier League Champions MANCHESTER UNITED FC
                          Come next week, if Arsenal can make Chelsea drop points and we win at Man Citeh *mimicking the Mancunian accent of saying 'city'* then we will have our trophy back by next week.
                          sigpic

Comment

Come next week, if Arsenal can make Chelsea drop points and we win at Man Citeh *mimicking the Mancunian accent of saying 'city'* then we will have our trophy back by next week.
                            i know but i would prefer to win it at stamford bridge by beatin the chels
                            sigpic

Comment

i know but i would prefer to win it at stamford bridge by beatin the chels
                              Too risky. Chelsea will most likely bore us to death and score from nowhere to win a lousy 1-0. I prefer next week to finish it all...if only Arsenal do the favour
                              sigpic

Comment

Too risky. Chelsea will most likely bore us to death and score from nowhere to win a lousy 1-0. I prefer next week to finish it all...if only Arsenal do the favour
                                you couldnt beat us at the bridge even in your dreams....

Comment

Working...
                                X