The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian boy
    you couldnt beat us at the bridge even in your dreams....
    You couldnt win at Old Trafford either

im praying for both man....
    i wanna see a milan-chelsea final badly..thats what it should be, ManU dont deserve to be in there, everybody thinks, oh just cuz manu beat roma 7-1, they are so amazing, omg omg omg!
    and Carvalho wasnt 100% fit for liverpool last week....and he set up the match winning goal...and also, even if he isnt there, we have some decent replacements
    and what's so special about Chelsea's typical 1-0 wins that need a high dosage of caffeine and sugar to keep one awake to watch the 90 min f I can ask ?

if we reach the final, then we deserve the spot because we play good football and score good goals. now that is something Chelsea isnt known for
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah

if we reach the final, then we deserve the spot because we play good football and score good goals. now that is something Chelsea isnt known for

Comment

You couldnt win at Old Trafford either if we reach the final, then we deserve the spot because we play good football and score good goals. now that is something Chelsea isnt known for
        yes i do admit, many of manu goals have been great, but there are also lots of them that were a freekick won from a ronaldo dive or penalty by ronaldo won by his own dive

and btw: You couldn't win at Old Trafford either

Comment

you couldnt beat us at the bridge even in your dreams....
          i think ur jus bitter cuz u guys rnt gonna bin the league this yr..chin up son
          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
          sigpic

Comment

yes i do admit, many of manu goals have been great, but there are also lots of them that were a freekick won from a ronaldo dive or penalty by ronaldo won by his own dive
            and btw: You couldn't win at Old Trafford either
            there are lots of freekicks and penalties won by Chelsea thanks to Robben and Drogba falling over like they are made of feathers.

I dont know why, but sure one maybe a maximum of two penalties look a bit dodgy this season, but of the freekicks and penalties you claim have been won by Ronaldo, most if not all of them have been proper fouls on him as opposition defenders cant really stop him without fouling when he is going at full speed towards goal.

hey arsenal beat us twice this season, look where they are now. Its the overall performance that counts to make champions, and that has something United have been better than Chelsea this season. If it wasnt for our defensive injury crisis I am sure we would have been even more points ahead by now without conceding some silly goals.
            sigpic

Comment

i think man u need 2 concentrate on the champs league now
              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
                i think man u need 2 concentrate on the champs league now
                United are 90 min away from another final. Their next game is against Milan, of course they will be concentrating on it

Rooney and the midfield held the key today as they came back to win. Because of our haphazard defensive covers, I expect United to actually try attacking once a while against Milan as they cant purely rely on keeping things quiet at the back.
                sigpic

Comment

United are 90 min away from another final. Their next game is against Milan, of course they will be concentrating on it
                  Rooney and the midfield held the key today as they came back to win. Because of our haphazard defensive covers, I expect United to actually try attacking once a while against Milan as they cant purely rely on keeping things quiet at the back.
                  i reckon eagles should taste a bit more 1st team football esp. wid park ji out for ages
                  sigpic

Comment

You couldnt win at Old Trafford either

and what's so special about Chelsea's typical 1-0 wins that need a high dosage of caffeine and sugar to keep one awake to watch the 90 min f I can ask ?

guys i swear today i was at stamford bridge with salar and one of their fans was actually asleep during the game... it was the funniest thing

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
                      guys i swear today i was at stamford bridge with salar and one of their fans was actually asleep during the game... it was the funniest thing
                      POST OF THE F*CKIN CENTURY !!!

There you have it....

Need I say more abt teh chelski style of play ?

The hatred between Manchester United and England fans is an unusual one that isn't often reported. Despite the fact over half of the national team also play for the reds, England fans still barrack and abuse them. Fans with those appalling St.George's Cross Man 'U' flags at Old Trafford are frowned upon with die-hard Reds and anti-England songs are heard at most games. The reason for this rivalry is unclear - sure, United fans have never been patriotic (hence The Republic Of Mancunia), and United away trips to Europe often involve parties with the opposition's fans (especially with the Germans - although this goes unreported).

England fans, over the years, however prefer to riot and fight their way around Europe which has resulted in the English getting a name for themselves, so when United do travel to the likes of Roma, the dodgy Italian police think, "here's another English hooligan, let's give them a good belting!" Yes, United fans aren't all angels but the majority are there for the game. England fans have a hardcore of nutters who either boo or slag their team off when times are tough, throw tables and chairs in the town squares, and generally give the English, a nasty reputation.

The fact that England are followed by the likes Manchester City and Bolton fans (fans from clubs who never win anything), fuels the hatred towards the national team from a large section of Reds. The away teams who come to Old Trafford have been quick to sing anti-Beckham and anti-Rooney songs, even though when they play for England, they suddenly become heroes. Beckham got death threats when he got sent off in the World Cup for England, whereas United fans stood by him. Obviously the most recent United player to get the abuse is Ronaldo after his incident with Rooney in the World Cup - the cheeky wink and winning penalty.

Although Rooney and Ronaldo are close pals, England fans and United's rivals will always use that incident against Ronaldo, whereas United fans adore him even more due to the Portugal v England game. With Gabrielle Heinze playing in the United shirt, it's another opportunity for United fans to sing anti-England songs, as the defender from Argentina is a hero at the club, and obviously, England fans hate Argentina as they continue to sing about the Faulklands.
                      http://www.prideofmanchester.com/spo...on.htm#england
                      sigpic

Comment

come on lads....only a couple of hours left till kick off, wheres your pre-match banter????

AC MILAN IS GONNA BITE THE DUST
                        sigpic

Comment

TO ALL MY FELLOW MAN UTD BROTHERS AND SISTERS:

I WILL LOVE YOU ALL TONIGHT!!!!!
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya
                            TO ALL MY FELLOW MAN UTD BROTHERS AND SISTERS:

I WILL LOVE YOU ALL TONIGHT!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

im pretty much hoping man utd win...fck tieing.....winning the game will shut all those ac milans fans up for good.
                              One time when me was high, me sold me car for like 24 chicken McNuggets.

Comment

From the banks of the River Irwell
                                To the shores of Sicily,
                                We will fight, fight, fight for United
                                'Till we win the Champions League...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X