The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suprah
    Lets just say he was a bit high on the testosterone levels. He played wonderfully although he did over-react after United decided to say "screw fair play" with Milan being more than happy to take things too slowly with their injury niggles.
    I still love that guy.
    if those milan players wernt such pVssies then we would have given teh ball back, they would fall to teh ground clutching their feet and then get up in like 2 mins....filth
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Ahmadi
      good game but it was boys against men and your boy should learn this lesson
      and lets hope the men do their task in Athens shall we ?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
        if those milan players wernt such pVssies then we would have given teh ball back, they would fall to teh ground clutching their feet and then get up in like 2 mins....filth
        I know your frustration mate...but I was already deflated by then to think of any miracles being performed. I wasnt expecting anything else and nothing happened.

We were outplayed....but we still have TWO trophies to win and shove a dynamite-stuffed dildo up Mourinho's arse come these coming weeks.

Europe can wait when you normally see teams doing not-so-good in their leagues winning european trophies.

bear in mind this was United's 8th semifinal appearance in the European Cup and it was another loss for us
        sigpic

Comment

i am backin l'pool to lift the cup

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
            milan jus booted us out of the cup...and guttuso is a wanka...n to be fair liverpool do deserve it in the CL, n i am jus gettin sik of milan...i think gerrard is unreal
            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
            sigpic

Comment

good game but it was boys against men and your boy should learn this lesson
              hahahaha...u only drop in here when ur team duz well eh? we'll c how u fair in the final...i jus wanna remind u of ur c0ckiness in a certain final...if i remember correctly u were up 3-0, and then i forgot what happened afterwards....fill me in
              sigpic

Comment

Hello Rahmani...nice of you to drop in with such a superb post that shows your intellect
                sigpic

Comment

guys its all tactics so what if they fall and wasted time.. they shoudltn have cuz we were kcken ur ass just fine.. the hole 90 mins we were the better team .. i dont know why they did it.. its just the italian style i guess but there was no need and dont use that as an excuse we were 100X better but i like man u there a good team maybe if ferdinand played but whatever.. i wudda liked to see milan man u final instead
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

guys its all tactics so what if they fall and wasted time.. they shoudltn have cuz we were kcken ur ass just fine.. the hole 90 mins we were the better team .. i dont know why they did it.. its just the italian style i guess but there was no need and dont use that as an excuse we were 100X better but i like man u there a good team maybe if ferdinand played but whatever.. i wudda liked to see milan man u final instead
                    Then Gattuso shouldnt have complained if United decided to play and attack immediately rather than passing the ball back to Dida

so much for fair play

Regardless Milan were the better team and I wish them good luck in the final.
                    sigpic

Comment

Then Gattuso shouldnt have complained if United decided to play and attack immediately rather than passing the ball back to Dida

so much for fair play

Regardless Milan were the better team and I wish them good luck in the final.

YES i dono why he flipped out lol he has so much heart i have never seen another footballer like him with all that passion u gottaluv it.. and u wish he was on ur team.. u no we signed him for just 8 million back in 99
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

hahahaha...u only drop in here when ur team duz well eh? we'll c how u fair in the final...i jus wanna remind u of ur c0ckiness in a certain final...if i remember correctly u were up 3-0, and then i forgot what happened afterwards....fill me in
                        yep.. camelan

Comment

Hello Rahmani...nice of you to drop in with such a superb post that shows your intellect
                          Hello Suprah... nice of you to reply with such a superb post that shows how mature you are! You are obviously on the same level as me
                          FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmani
                            Hello Suprah... nice of you to reply with such a superb post that shows how mature you are! You are obviously on the same level as me
                            is that supposed to make any sense????

Comment

^^^loool innit

chi migi einstein..

Comment

I think you are absolutely right! Milan players were too pussies! You could have won the game...

Get a life, don't be a sore loser. Learn from Suprah.
                                VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Working...
                                X