Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like cheese
    Originally posted by VivaItalia
    To Suprah: This is an example of a douchebag ManU fan, Do you see that?
    and you're certainly not helping by rubbing the one win by milan into our faces more and more like friggin eternity and making us have to agree with you on all matters mate by discrediting our opinions and our legit thought on what United did wrong...which you easily call an 'excuse' (and how can such a tone not ruffle a few feathers?)

You see Viva...if one decides to agree with you, he is 'fair'. If one has an opinion and concern from another team that doesnt tow your line - for whichever reason - then you end up lambasting the user for being disrespectful and that makes things get ugly.

Originally posted by VivaItalia
    Don't try to change the subject, ko-smashang! ***edited. absolutely un-called for and un-necessary language! enough with the racism!***
    MEH!

p.s. feel free to disagree (again) but from now on just please stick with matters related to Milan's final w/ L'pool on 23rd and Roma's Coppa Italia game with Inter and we will stick with the EPL and telling Man Citeh to f*ck off home and all will be fine.
    sigpic

Comment

Don't cry man utd, there is always next year
      FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmani
        Don't cry man utd, there is always next year
        Rahmani jan.. i know you hate Man Un. but please try not to disrespect any team..
        i command respect from every member on this forum towards Barca.. and i try to show that respect back..
        in this way it will lead to other memebers bad mouthing Barca..
        Contrusctive arguement is appreciated..
        Swearing and Racism and threats are not..
        Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
          OMGGGGG Why are you Man U. Fans such sore losers..
          There is nothing to discuss.. you got beat.. now finish this discussion is over..
          this is gona end ugly with few people getting banned .. i am telling you!
          try to keep it cool people!
          ----
          I dont understad why yall fighting...
          ITS NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.. yall are out and Milan is in the final..!
          bro seriously you are a nice guy we are just trying to discuss our teams loss and voicing our opinions about it..whats so wrong about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
            Lool your a Newcastle fan..
            What are you doin here ??
            Supporting the cause... fighting for whats right.. an AC Milan fan coming in here and showing disrespect to MANCHESTER UNITED fans thoughts.. This is a United fan thread and they can express their opinions without having to be targeted and called sore losers.. isnt that wht everyone does when their teams lose? Talk about why the lost?

Comment

English based football fans united fan or other.. notice how our friends overseas cant take any football banter... whereas we've grown up lovin a good old headstrong argument bout our football teams... right or wrong

itz part of british culture to taunt eachother within limits and EXPECT something bck...

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
                English based football fans united fan or other.. notice how our friends overseas cant take any football banter... whereas we've grown up lovin a good old headstrong argument bout our football teams... right or wrong
                itz part of british culture to taunt eachother within limits and EXPECT something bck...
                Right!
                They wouldnt understand though

Comment

CR7 bags another personal award:

Football Writers' Association Footballer

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...aldo&channel=&

Comment

Originally posted by palestine2003
                    Why are u even in a united thread chatting a bunch of Sh**? Do u want a cookie? This is a thread for united fans to express their loss and anger.. not for u to come and disagree with what they gotta say
                    What are YOU doing here? Rubbing ManU balls cus New Castle is a NO team?!

ManU fans came to Milan thread and spoiled it right after the first game! Now it's time to pay back! I warned them about the same thing (this is a thread for Milan fans to discuss things) and guess what their response was!? "We can do whatever we want to!"

But on a different approach, I agree with you.
                    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                      I like cheese

and you're certainly not helping by rubbing the one win by milan into our faces more and more like friggin eternity and making us have to agree with you on all matters mate by discrediting our opinions and our legit thought on what United did wrong...which you easily call an 'excuse' (and how can such a tone not ruffle a few feathers?)

You see Viva...if one decides to agree with you, he is 'fair'. If one has an opinion and concern from another team that doesnt tow your line - for whichever reason - then you end up lambasting the user for being disrespectful and that makes things get ugly.

MEH!

p.s. feel free to disagree (again) but from now on just please stick with matters related to Milan's final w/ L'pool on 23rd and Roma's Coppa Italia game with Inter and we will stick with the EPL and telling Man Citeh to f*ck off home and all will be fine.
                      you got it all wrong my friend! I don't want them to be fair or agree with me! I just want them to be quiet at this moment! That's it! We (Milan fans) put up with their bullshit for a week! they pushed that 3-2 onto our face for 7 days! now it's time to pay back, if they don't stay quiet!

I agree with you, you talk about ManU and the LOcal cups, and we talk about our own matters.

and no more moaning and bit-ching.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
                        what i cant have my own opinion? i said united lost because of silly defensive errors and not because milan were amazing. Thats how i feel and i can express it if i want to its none of your business. Im not moaning as you can see from an earlier post i wrote which you decided to conveniently skip. here it is

"Anyways congrats to milan hope they beat cesspool. Im not disappointed at all because we really got our asses handed to us. Our defence was a joke and our away for in the champs league has been pretty bad the whole competition. Hopefully next year!"

My opinion of you stays the same two words: glory hunter
                        I missed your earlier post, Thank you for that.

Of course you can have your own opinion. but look at it this way, ManU even didn't have a half decent chance! why? did you ask yourself? Maybe Milan WAS amazing. Maybe all the articles around the world are right and "MILAN WAS AMAZING". That's what I have abjection about your opinion. That's why I thought you are degrading Milan in order to make you feel better.

Anyways...The game is over and I'm happy that "the better team won", as Sir Alex reffered. you guys have luck in your local challenges.

Comment

u milan fans r funny, cnt u take a bit of stick??
                          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                          sigpic

Comment

VivaItalia you are nothing but a racist and a glory hunter....i guess we could all do what u do...support the top 3 teams from every league so the chances of u bein on teh losing side are minimal...so u can go arnd rubbin victories in other ppls faces
                            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                            sigpic

Comment

@ CR7's cool penalty and VDS's long sexy legs

Michael Ball is a f**kin **** - deliberately kicked CR7 in the stomach which should have been a straight red, then paying the price of stepping on Ronaldo's foot to give away a penalty which he scored with full aplomb, and then Ball won a penalty for Citeh (huge club) with the most blatant dive only the Moss Side Scum can come up with only for VDS to save a poor penalty from Darius "meh" Vassel from his beautiful sexy legs ( I was nervous ) to save United's lead and give us a victory.

8 points ahead....its all over mates after Arsene makes us happy, and if Arsenal do hold Chelsea tomorrow then we'll probably stop calling Wenger a "pedophile"...for a while

U-N-I-T-E-D
                              United are the team for me
                              with a nicknack paddyewhack give a dog a bone
                              why dont citeh f**ck off home!!!

CHELSKI...DAI NAO PLZ !!!
                              sigpic

Comment

another victory for man u, we won the anch derby 1-0 today the stadium of light....the league is ours we only need 1 point in our next 2 games
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X