The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya
    indeed.. and the following season.... if i still have life to see it...
    Inshallah...but you can always be proud of ur student Freddie Mercury and his moustache
    sigpic

Comment

congrats.. chelsea scum's era is done!

Comment

Originally posted by palestine2003
        congrats.. chelsea scum's era is done!

absolutely.. enter the Fergie rehabilitation era (lol thats just off the top of my head.. there are better descriptions)

Comment

i wish i was at the bridge on wed
          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
            i wish i was at the bridge on wed

jato khali mikonam
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar
              jato khali mikonam
              doostan be jaye ma

edit: make sure you take nice clear pics of the chels players givin us the guard of honour
              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
              sigpic

Comment

I wish we could start the Milan game all over again... in anyother day we would have diffrent result maybe not win but better game... but any way

Glory, glory, Man United,
                Glory, glory, Man United,
                Glory, glory, Man United.

Comment

HATS OFF TO YOU, SIR ALEX

Sir Alex Ferguson paints the perfect picture of sportsmanship with the tribute he made to Milan.

MILAN – There is a great coach in the heart of Europe and that coach is named Sir Alex Ferguson. He had this to say on Gazzetta dello Sport after Manchester United clinched the Premier League against fellow Champions League semi-finalist Chelsea:
                  ‘Congratulations to Milan and to Carlo Ancelotti. The more I think about it, the more the game that they played at the San Siro was stupendous, extraordinary and fantastic. The final? I would bet on Milan, absolutely. I said this to Carlo too; he knows that he can’t not win this Champions League. Carlo gave me a magnificent bottle of wine at the end of the game at the San Siro. I told him: It doesn’t make sense for you to give me this if you don’t win in Athens because I will drink this only if you raise the Champions League cup.’
                  Ferguson continued: ‘Milan are going to Athens thanks to one of the best games in their history. It is why I am still trying to understand what made us fall. Milan were fresher, better prepared physically and technically.’
                  VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                    HATS OFF TO YOU, SIR ALEX
                    u generally are a confrontational character arn't u?
                    sigpic

Comment

dont' worry when milan lose.. he's still got barca..

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
                        dont' worry when milan lose.. he's still got barca..
                        sigpic

Comment

EDITED by Salar: I think you should be embarrassed of yourself, they are kids, i'm a kid but no one expects a 31 year old former staff to use such childish and provocative language. It's not your first time and many people have also complained.

Comment

EDITED by Salar: I think you should be embarrassed of yourself, they are kids, i'm a kid but no one expects a 31 year old former staff to use such childish and provocative language. It's not your first time and many people have also complained.
                            owned! Viva La Salar:P

Comment

Go ahead do me a favor and ban me for good! It's fine to call someone "confrontational character"?! right? Who is provakative? me or your ManU friends?

Why did you edit the post?! why didn't you leave it there for others to see what kind of double standard YOU practice when it comes to your favorite team!? you couldn't find anything to pick on me?! I dare you to bring back my post...

I know your body is tingling to ban me! Why don't you go ahead and ban me for no apparent reason? and please be proud of what you are doing.

No, Shame on you and your double standards! Shame on you for deleting my post and presenting it the way that I was the bad guy!

PS. If they are kids, then create a forum and call it kindergarden for kids, so we know what face is behind the screen!

Comment

Go ahead do me a favor and ban me for good! It's fine to call someone "confrontational character"?! right? Who is provakative? me or your ManU friends?

Why did you edit the post?! why didn't you leave it there for others to see what kind of double standard YOU practice when it comes to your favorite team!? you couldn't find anything to pick on me?! I dare you to bring back my post...

I know your body is tingling to ban me! Why don't you go ahead and ban me for no apparent reason? and please be proud of what you are doing.

No, Shame on you and your double standards! Shame on you for deleting my post and presenting it the way that I was the bad guy!

PS. If they are kids, then create a forum and call it kindergarden for kids, so we know what face is behind the screen!
                                Firstly, u were a moderator yourself, you know the rules, insulting other members is not allowed, telling someone they have a tiny brain is not appreciated, using language such as: "your team got RAPED" , Being racist and saying: "coming from a Palestinian/Egyptian, I'm not surprised", you call this double standard? rules are rules mate, if i use language like this, i will EXPECT at LEAST a warning in return. And regarding the kindergarten forum, you can suggest it to one of the Admins or Webbie.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X