No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are all the Manc United fans??????
    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
      where are all the Manc United fans??????
      i am here, ashamed and disappointed. utterly disgraceful! cannot think of anything more to say! i said this before the start of the season and 2 times since the first match....tevez is not a CF or ST he is an AM...tevez is crap as a striker, yet we insist we use him there, i would prefer the evergreen solskjaer up attack than tevez....rooney and ronaldo were dearly missed....man utd dominated this game but were crap at finishin. what is fergies insistence for not usin hargreaves properly??..i have supported man u since i was a kid and i have never lost faith in the team but after 1 point after 3 games and only scoring 1 goal...all i can say is this season is going to be extremely tough...if we lose the next game i can safely say the season is all but lost.if chels are 8 pnts clear after 4 games i dnt c us winnin it....chelsea are already solid without terry so i dnt wanna imagine wat they r like with him..

oh henrik larsson what a saviour you would have been..

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!
      you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
      sigpic

Comment

any1 know where anderson is? ... 17mill undisclosed and he hasn't even made the 16 man squad this season...

they say u should fear a polar bear when it is hibernation... so how will u react when it awakens..

we'll be back.... enjoy ur time whilst it lasts...

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
          Yalla, what can i say?
          After winning it last season (with the help of reffs) all this is happning to them, Man City 7 points clear.
          Newcastle 2 points ahead with a game in hand
          Even Keane & the mackems are ahead of them.

I cant wait till match of the day tonight
          80 years..enough said

Comment

its way too early now, so im gonna save my trash talking because whenever i start trash talking, my team starts doing poorly lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
              any1 know where anderson is? ...
              ye - i wanna know too
              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
              sigpic

Comment

haha you guys lost to man c. lmao
                SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                  yeh.. well done the boy can read... jog on son

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                    which team do you support?

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      they don't do american football in england

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                        i really dont have a main team, but i like bolton .. ONLY BECAUSE OF ANDO.

i like chealsea because of their players, but not the team.

o yeah i hate MAN U no matter what and enjoy such defeats like this

they don't do american football in england
                        hahaha nice joke their boy
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

we lost to man city yeah but did you see how many chances we had? they scored a great goal but the way we organise ourselves is a joke...hargreaves was MoM and i will say yet again...tevez is shit as a ST or CF when will fergie sto using him there....i am so disappointed i dunno wat to say
                          sigpic

Comment

any1 know where anderson is? ... 17mill undisclosed and he hasn't even made the 16 man squad this season...
                            he has a injury and while he had the injury he also broke his foot even fergie said that the reason they bought him injured is that the was gona b a massive fight to buy him

Comment

hope we win on sunday! it would be great to get anelka hes class

Comment

Big United fan here...if we don't beat Spurs on sunday, the league title defense will be in tatters. Let's hope they roll over and die for us like they normally do!

Comment

Working...
                                X