Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    what?
    hes only good in EPL kaabi made an idiot of him and nesta almost broke his legs.
    ronaldo comes to serie a or spanish league hed be shit
    epl is the best league, but the defence sucks
    haha sorry that made no sence bro.
    i mean epl is the best league but since he does so well hed go to a worse one and suck?
    plus nesta is one of the worlds greatest, saying serie a...so your talking about when he sucked scoring goals in the blowout against roma?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
      haha sorry that made no sence bro.
      i mean epl is the best league but since he does so well hed go to a worse one and suck?
      plus nesta is one of the worlds greatest, saying serie a...so your talking about when he sucked scoring goals in the blowout against roma?

oya in that roma game even guys ive never hurd of in my life scored.. thats besides the point.

epl is the best league entertainment wise and competitavly but tactics and skill italian and spansh is better, everybody knows this.

ronaldo is a sissy boy
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Ronaldo's only 22...and he's a great talent at his age. Get over it all you heartless haters on the internet

and England does suck...and here's why

The hatred between Manchester United and England fans is an unusual one that isn't often reported. Despite the fact over half of the national team also play for the reds, England fans still barrack and abuse them. Fans with those appalling St.George's Cross Man 'U' flags at Old Trafford are frowned upon with die-hard Reds and anti-England songs are heard at most games. The reason for this rivalry is unclear - sure, United fans have never been patriotic (hence The Republic Of Mancunia), and United away trips to Europe often involve parties with the opposition's fans (especially with the Germans - although this goes unreported). England fans, over the years, however prefer to riot and fight their way around Europe which has resulted in the English getting a name for themselves, so when United do travel to the likes of Roma, the dodgy Italian police think, "here's another English hooligan, let's give them a good belting!" Yes, United fans aren't all angels but the majority are there for the game.

England fans have a hardcore of nutters who either boo or slag their team off when times are tough, throw tables and chairs in the town squares, and generally give the English, a nasty reputation. The fact that England are followed by the likes Manchester City and Bolton fans (fans from clubs who never win anything), fuels the hatred towards the national team from a large section of Reds. The away teams who come to Old Trafford have been quick to sing anti-Beckham and anti-Rooney songs, even though when they play for England, they suddenly become heroes.

Beckham got death threats when he got sent off in the World Cup for England, whereas United fans stood by him. Obviously the most recent United player to get the abuse is Ronaldo after his incident with Rooney in the World Cup - the cheeky wink and winning penalty. Although Rooney and Ronaldo are close pals, England fans and United's rivals will always use that incident against Ronaldo, whereas United fans adore him even more due to the Portugal v England game. With Gabrielle Heinze playing in the United shirt, it's another opportunity for United fans to sing anti-England songs, as the defender from Argentina is a hero at the club, and obviously, England fans hate Argentina as they continue to sing about the Faulklands.
        http://www.prideofmanchester.com/spo...on.htm#england

The FA and England fans have basically treated United players like crap and blame them for all their suckiness.
        sigpic

Comment

oya in that roma game even guys ive never hurd of in my life scored.. thats besides the point.
          epl is the best league entertainment wise and competitavly but tactics and skill italian and spansh is better, everybody knows this.
          ronaldo is a sissy boy
          I was Manchester United fan until that gay boy C.Rolnaldo came in the team

Comment

ronaldo is a sissy boy
            how do you get this? italy has a few great teams, milan inter roma etc.
            but take the bottom teams in serie a and the bottom from premiership and premiership will win.
            but anyway ronaldo, he is a sissy boy i guess you could say, but hes a game changer, and id love to have him on my team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
              I was Manchester United fan until that gay boy C.Rolnaldo came in the team
              then you were never a fan of Manchester United, just a glory hunter

Any player that has given his all, his heart his soul and his guts, for United should be and has been praised and loved since the club was founded. Ronaldo is one of 'em. Ronaldo is passionate and is enthusiastic like a little boy who loves his presents and stuff. That to me show's his heart and passion. If you call that being sissy or being gay, then you probably have hearts of ice and stone.

That boy Ronaldo
              makes England look shite
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post

Any player that has given his all, his heart his soul and his guts, for United should be and has been praised and loved since the club was founded. Ronaldo is one of 'em. Ronaldo is passionate and is enthusiastic like a little boy who loves his presents and stuff. That to me show's his heart and passion. If you call that being sissy or being gay, then you probably have hearts of ice and stone.

That boy Ronaldo
                makes England look shite
                i agree.
                but shutup with the england being shit.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                  i agree.
                  but shutup with the england being shit.
                  hehe

sigpic

Comment

That boy Ronaldo
                    makes England look shite
                    My favorite team in Epl was and still is Liverpool, i always was a Liverpool fan, Manchester Unites was a team i just use to like thats it, if that sissy comes to play in Liverpool( which i wish will never happen) i still will be a Liverpool fan.

Comment

hehe
                      WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT? lol

Comment

That was the last few minutes of United's 4-1 trouncing Benfica in the 1968 European Cup final at Wembley, and clearly the commentator was damn-bloody-right about us Mancunians

Eusebio, I say Kiddo
                        sigpic

Comment

brap brap!!! im back...come on u red devils

Comment

Originally posted by MAN U!!!!! View Post
                            brap brap!!! im back...come on u red devils
                            man u's backkkkkkkk!
                            red devils got a hell of a win today man.

Comment

That was the last few minutes of United's 4-1 trouncing Benfica in the 1968 European Cup final at Wembley, and clearly the commentator was damn-bloody-right about us Mancunians

Eusebio, I say Kiddo
                              what a classic man, thanks suprah.
                              hahaha well we are very "energetic" when man u plays.

Comment

Its United or Man United....

'man u' is a haram term

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X