Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-0 man united.

Comment

i say 2-1 united tevez first goal inshalla.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali View Post
        i say 2-1 united tevez first goal inshalla.
        i say rooney comes up big with 2 goals.

Comment

Giddy Gunners give Reds boost

United and Arsenal may have shared the points at the Emirates last weekend but Sir Alex insists the Reds emerged from the trip to North London with one valuable advantage.

Indeed, the Reds' boss says his troops will go into Sunday's clash with Blackburn Rovers full of confidence in their ability to go all the way in this season's title race.

"At the end of the Arsenal game, our players were in the dressing room feeling absolutely sick," the United boss told Manchester United Radio. "That's twice in two years they've turned the game around and got something in the last minute, so we were definitely disappointed to come away with a draw.

"Meanwhile, their dressing room was elated. They were celebrating as if they'd won the World Cup, which I found very interesting. Our players took something out of that, psychologically.

Comment

The draw serves a purpose for our defence to net let their guard down and stay focused on the task at hand. When the nitty-gritty part of the season comes in 2008, these things go a long way which decides who is a winner and who get nothing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
              The draw serves a purpose for our defence to net let their guard down and stay focused on the task at hand. When the nitty-gritty part of the season comes in 2008, these things go a long way which decides who is a winner and who get nothing.
              well said!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

danny simpson at rb.... wes brown on the bench!?

pique playin in cb... rio injured.

3-1 to the united

Comment

United 4-0 Chicken Kiev

Should have been much much more than that. Ronaldo was getting really really frustrated by some rough tackling by Kyiv, not getting chances to score and getting angrier...before he scored an absolute beauty !!

Good goals from Gerard Pique (his first for us), good strike by Tevez, brilliant cross from Nani turned in by Rooney, and then that boy Ronaldo
                    sigpic

Comment

RONALDO

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                        United 4-0 Chicken Kiev

Should have been much much more than that. Ronaldo was getting really really frustrated by some rough tackling by Kyiv, not getting chances to score and getting angrier...before he scored an absolute beauty !!

Good goals from Gerard Pique (his first for us), good strike by Tevez, brilliant cross from Nani turned in by Rooney, and then that boy Ronaldo
                        im glad ronaldo found his stride.
                        i didnt getto watch it as i was at school.
                        but tell me (for nypimpofpersia ) just how good was this goal by ronaldo?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                          but tell me (for nypimpofpersia ) just how good was this goal by ronaldo?
                          Screw Mr Mickey Mouse and his Disneyland folks

Here is the goal btw http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1513047
                          sigpic

Comment

rooney out for a month.

Comment

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

no offense guys but that ronaldo goal was just a nice goal. not a super goal. he just dribbled one defender then shot the ball from near the net. his dribbling looked nice but was really easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X