No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raul and Ronaldo are two very different players too. Unjust to both if compared to each other.

But you have to hand it to Ronaldo, scoring 23 goals last season and already on 10 this season is something unprecedented for a winger where strikers and centre forwards like Raul such a feat is their bread and butter.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      Raul and Ronaldo are two very different players too. Unjust to both if compared to each other.

But you have to hand it to Ronaldo, scoring 23 goals last season and already on 10 this season is something unprecedented for a winger where strikers and centre forwards like Raul such a feat is their bread and butter.
      well both raul and cristiano have 6 goals in their league right now... but i guess raul has a slight advantage in getting goals.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        well both raul and cristiano have 6 goals in their league right now... but i guess raul has a slight advantage in getting goals.
        Slight? I'd love to see Raul play winger and score as many goals ac Ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
          Slight? I'd love to see Raul play winger and score as many goals ac Ronaldo
          cristiano is always involved in uniteds attack so he has plenty of chances to score.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
            cristiano is always involved in uniteds attack so he has plenty of chances to score.
            Well yeah wingers are supposed play like that. Atleast in man. utd's system

Comment

On a Sunday with an unusually large number of football matches, Man U took on blackburn at Old Trafford. I must admit, it was nice to see that all the players had been asked to wear black armbands as a mark of respect, on rememberance day.

Though Blackburn had a few chances, only a couple were on target and they were fairly routine saves for Van Der Saar.

Ronaldo, however, was in the mood for goals as he scored twice within two minutes,once with a header and once side footed in that order.

Both goals came in the first half, and though Blackburn seemed to want a share of teh points in the second half, all hope was lost when David Dunn was sent off for a second yellow card - the first should not have been a booking, to be honest.

And yes, I am sad enough to have thought up and typed up all that myself. Would you like a weekly match report? I can try to be unbiased (as I think I have been above )Final Score, 2-0

Not funny
              Oh come on Suprah, yes it is!!!
              Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
              GazKhor

Comment

wow this was great cristiano is amazing.
                i really dont like anderson though, it seems everytime he gets the ball we lose it.

Comment

Just stick to Liverpool's dull drudgery and their soon-to-be European exit We dont need match reports here, but thanks for the offer

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                  wow this was great cristiano is amazing.
                  i really dont like anderson though, it seems everytime he gets the ball we lose it.
                  What are you talking about ?

Anderson has been really impressive following the injury to Scholes. His passing, ball holding and tackling have really got on to us all, only if he can (and will) cut out the theatrics when fouled, this 19 year old can go big. All he needs is a goal to get him moving in bigger steps here.

Next Ronaldinho ? MEH! Anderson is our next Paul Scholes !!! and he can actually tackle too

Here are the goals by the way http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1522391
                  sigpic

Comment

of course not, there was me thinking mancs are interested in football.... forgot, you just cared about the banter!
                    GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                      of course not, there was me thinking mancs are interested in football.... forgot, you just cared about the banter!
                      hehehe

Well I think your match reports are good and you should try sports journalism in the near future - BBC and Sky tend to love Liverpool and Arsenal anyway - Just that I dont think a fan forum is an appropriate place for these talents
                      sigpic

Comment

Just stick to Liverpool's dull drudgery and their soon-to-be European exit We dont need match reports here, but thanks for the offer

What are you talking about ?

Anderson has been really impressive following the injury to Scholes. His passing, ball holding and tackling have really got on to us all, only if he can (and will) cut out the theatrics when fouled, this 19 year old can go big. All he needs is a goal to get him moving in bigger steps here.

Next Ronaldinho ? MEH! Anderson is our next Paul Scholes !!! and he can actually tackle too

Here are the goals by the way http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1522391
                        maybe so, it just seemed to me that when he gets the ball he tries to dribble, and isnt ast enough..or something...i dont know hes only 19 hopefully he will turn to be great for our team, look at how much cristiano improved in such little time, he was talent but now hes also a scoring machine.

but i think nani was a GREAT signing, he will be great for us, he already has been, it must be hard for furguson to pick between him and giggs though, when giggs retires, nani will be there, great signing.

oh and thanks for the highlights.

Comment

hehehe
                          Well I think your match reports are good and you should try sports journalism in the near future - BBC and Sky tend to love Liverpool and Arsenal anyway - Just that I dont think a fan forum is an appropriate place for these talents
                          me? a journalist? looool....no, cos then all footballers would hate my guts, see?
                          GazKhor

Comment

Bolton 1-0 United

We deserved to lose.

Horrible 1st half, with Pique's inexperience allowing Anelka to score early on in the game and a spirited and fiesty Bolton out-fought a poor and sluggish United. Ferguson will be furious and I hope his hair dryer knocks some sense back in the players who may have been too overconfident before today.

But how on earth did Tevez miss THAT chance ?
                            sigpic

Comment

was Teymourian playing?
                              The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                              For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                              http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                              http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Uniiiiiiiited ooooo uniiiiited oooo
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X