The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pali View Post
    Big game on sunday i am pretty confident but you never know what can happen in these kind of games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJqs4OFsiKA

hope its a repeat of that
    it sure was. 93 minutes of liverpool domination plus a lucky man u goal.

you guys can brag about it now... but luck doesnt last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post

Rafa agrees with you in his case
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        Rafa agrees with you in his case
        hows rafa been lucky? hows liverpool been lucky? liverpool is easily the unluckiest team this season. we could have been easily on top the the league this season.

Comment

hows rafa been lucky? hows liverpool been lucky? liverpool is easily the unluckiest team this season. we could have been easily on top the the league this season.
          Rafa has been lucky...he has seen his stupid rotation policy back fire time and time again....and had it not been for that win in Marseille, this defeat would have meant an immediate sack from them two Yanks.

Lets see what Hicks & Gillette have to say in their meeting with him.
          sigpic

Comment

just like real madrid's league win last year

Comment

children children, play nice. We all know liverpool are two $tep$ away from world domination. The fir$t of the two will be achieved when rafa get$ a big fat tran$fer cheque from the yank$$$$$$$$
              Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
              GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                just like real madrid's league win last year
                youre getting mighty c0cky before a big game. i wouldnt suggest you keep it up.

Comment

welcome to football...

as i said before good teams create a few chances and don't score, but great teams only need one shot, one chance (as u witnessed 2day) to make it count...liverpool quite simply not up to the standard of the current top three...

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                    welcome to football...
                    as i said before good teams create a few chances and don't score, but great teams only need one shot, one chance (as u witnessed 2day) to make it count...liverpool quite simply not up to the standard of the current top three...
                    i dont think luck is "greatness."

Comment

oh i hate mancs. there are a thousand excuses when they lose (luck, bad referees, the oposing manager shouting at the players, the pitch not being up to standard, the fans tossing missiles) but when they win, it is not luck, but 'greatness'.

At least Rafa is able to admit that we have areas to work on. Mancs just ignore their many faults and that, my friends, is why Manchester 'United' will never gain the prestige that Liverpool had in the times of the greats like Shankley and co.......
                      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                      GazKhor

Comment

another great win from manchester united!
                        why the hell did arsenal win though? now there on top again lol.

Comment

haha who are you kidding? we've been dominating for the past fifteen years while you have been the mediocre team that you are. Now stop hating just because we beat you for the second consecutive time at Anfield, its not such a fortress anymore is it? The only times you even had a sniff at goal was due to Van der sar mistakes, which one of them was a foul by Torres, but thanks to our two rocks in defense nothing happened. You lacked ideas going forward and quite frankly Rio and Vidic weren't really troubled. We'll keep using this tactic against liverpool until the end of time because it seems to keep working. Luck?? winners make their own luck buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali View Post
                            haha who are you kidding? we've been dominating for the past fifteen years while you have been the mediocre team that you are. Now stop hating just because we beat you for the second consecutive time at Anfield, its not such a fortress anymore is it? The only times you even had a sniff at goal was due to Van der sar mistakes, which one of them was a foul by Torres, but thanks to our two rocks in defense nothing happened. You lacked ideas going forward and quite frankly Rio and Vidic weren't really troubled. We'll keep using this tactic against liverpool until the end of time because it seems to keep working. Luck?? winners make their own luck buddy.

oh and may i add, vidic is a rock!
                            hosseini reminds me off him.

Comment

i find it more funny that any1 could use the word "prestige" and liverpool in the same sentence

Comment

both matches were very even, its a shame there had to be a loser

Comment

Working...
                                X