Originally posted by persian boy View Post
    both matches were very even, its a shame there had to be a loser
    Chelsea is finished .

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
      Chelsea is finished .
      :bs: :bs: :bs:
      there is still a whole second half of a season to go

and all 3 of the big teams still havent played at stamford bridge....

and anything could still happen

and its only a 6 point gap

so i dont see how chelsea is out yet

Comment

you know what we beat you guys at home, so theres no ifs ands so buts anyway.
        if it wouldve been like this at old trafford, i could understand, but no, we beat you guys at home.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
          :bs: :bs: :bs:
          there is still a whole second half of a season to go

and all 3 of the big teams still havent played at stamford bridge....

and anything could still happen

and its only a 6 point gap

so i dont see how chelsea is out yet
          I mean in general, your years of domination are over.

Comment

man u played a retarded game and liverpool shouldve won for sure. you get 1 chance and carlos tevez's foot deflected the ball into the net but he didnt even look at it so u were lucky it went in. plus, that ball took 3 deflections at least before it went to tevez.

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
              man u played a retarded game and liverpool shouldve won for sure. you get 1 chance and carlos tevez's foot deflected the ball into the net but he didnt even look at it so u were lucky it went in. plus, that ball took 3 deflections at least before it went to tevez.
              I admit. Liverpool were dominating the whole game, but thats y Man. UTD have the best back 4 in the EPL. Every time a ball was crossed in2 the box, Ferdinand and Vidic would always header it out.
              Liverpool had their chances, they had about 3 free kicks straight in front, but they cldnt convert. It was there fault.

Again, Tevez's goal was perfectly Legal. Another mistake, benayoun was on the line which made the goal not offside. There was nothing wrong with the refing, its just that Liverpool WERNT good enough

Man Utd =
              Current EPL Champions
              Current European Champions
              Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
                Sure Liverpool dominated the game - possession wise only - but they hardly created chances that deserved a win apart from Van Der Sar's two silly mistakes. They huffed and puffed, but all they could blow was hot air in front of a brick wall while Anderson and Hargreaves broke down Liverpool's midfield time and time again. Liverpool were impotent. Hell Riise's and Gerrard's free kicks hit the wall again and again and again.

Fernando Torres - the bully against Derby and Besiktas as well as only small teams in La Liga in the past - ran into Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand and was bullied into submission instead.

As far as Ronaldo goes, yeah being closed down by three Liverpool players each and every time he got the ball means he was man marked out of his natural game but that didnt stop him from annoying them Scousers with cheeky flicks and dummies.

I mean already two big games this season, and Anderson is on fire as a midfield enforcer and Scholes-style playmaker
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                  Sure Liverpool dominated the game - possession wise only - but they hardly created chances that deserved a win apart from Van Der Sar's two silly mistakes. They huffed and puffed, but all they could blow was hot air in front of a brick wall while Anderson and Hargreaves broke down Liverpool's midfield time and time again. Liverpool were impotent. Hell Riise's and Gerrard's free kicks hit the wall again and again and again.

Fernando Torres - the bully against Derby and Besiktas as well as only small teams in La Liga in the past - ran into Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand and was bullied into submission instead.

As far as Ronaldo goes, yeah being closed down by three Liverpool players each and every time he got the ball means he was man marked out of his natural game but that didnt stop him from annoying them Scousers with cheeky flicks and dummies.

I mean already two big games this season, and Anderson is on fire as a midfield enforcer and Scholes-style playmaker
                  YEA!!

Comment

watever, but all i know is that when u guys win you bs a lot, all man u fans are like that, you make the other team seem as if they couldnt do $HIT BUT WHEN U GUYS lose then you make up even more bs excuses. LFC!!!

Comment

watch this video

I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

Been there, seen it, cursed that and spat it out
                        sigpic

Comment

back top where we belong

Comment

"where we belong".... i hadnt heard man u were relegated to league 2....
                            Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                            GazKhor

Comment

we are finnaly on top again, and we wont give it up.
                              that boy ronaldo is some great player.
                              like im or hate him he doesnt stop scoring!

Comment

Originally posted by arya_n View Post
                                watch this video
                                steve bruces miss is exactly like crynaldo's miss
                                I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Working...
                                X