• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The four stadiums that will host the Asian Cup 2007

Jakarata - Indonesia (100,000)

Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia (100,000)

Bangkok - Thailand (60,000)

Hanoi - Vietnam (40,000)

i like the vietnam and malaysia ones.they look good.
    i hope their video taking is not like iran's(so blury and slow) so we can watch the game properly.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I would say all the stadiums are up to the class to host Asian Cup...

But the quality of their national teams surely arent..Besides Thailand thoose other 3 teams do not deserve being there

In some aspects not even Thailand deserve to be there...lol

Oh well...its juss decreasing the level of competition in the tournament cuz none of the hosts will be able to reach past the groupstages

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
        I would say all the stadiums are up to the class to host Asian Cup...
        But the quality of their national teams surely arent..Besides Thailand thoose other 3 teams do not deserve being there
        In some aspects not even Thailand deserve to be there...lol
        Oh well...its juss decreasing the level of competition in the tournament cuz none of the hosts will be able to reach past the groupstages
        you never know, they might come as surprise package

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20
          you never know, they might come as surprise package
          The only team i can see causing an upset has to be Thailand...
          But even they will struggle to keep their pride in this tournament...

Figuring China, S.Arabia, Iran, Japan, Korea, Australia, UAE, Qatar, OMAN, Bahrain, Iraq...<<<

They are all very stroooong....Its gonna be a fantastic tournament....

But i belive the suprise team of the tournament will be Iraq....<<< They will go as far as the Semifinals this time i feel...

Comment

The only team i can see causing an upset has to be Thailand...
            But even they will struggle to keep their pride in this tournament...
            Figuring China, S.Arabia, Iran, Japan, Korea, Australia, UAE, Qatar, OMAN, Bahrain, Iraq...<<<
            They are all very stroooong....Its gonna be a fantastic tournament....
            But i belive the suprise team of the tournament will be Iraq....<<< They will go as far as the Semifinals this time i feel...
            Irane khodemun chi?
            "More jazz than Hornacek"

Comment

Originally posted by Rostam
              Irane khodemun chi?
              We arent a suprise team bro..!!??? Were 1 of the favourites next to Australia.Japan and korea to win the trofy...

If no injuries occur i belive this is the year that Iran will once again stand Champions of Asia...

Comment

so all the matches are gonna take place in just 4 stadiums??
                hows that possible?? specially that the third games of the first round are usually played at the same time so each group needs 2 stadiums for its 3rd matches of first round..

unless u mean these are the 4 main stadiums of the 4 countries where for example, the most important games like semi finals or will take place....
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                  so all the matches are gonna take place in just 4 stadiums??
                  hows that possible?? specially that the third games of the first round are usually played at the same time so each group needs 2 stadiums for its 3rd matches of first round..
                  unless u mean these are the 4 main stadiums of the 4 countries where for example, the most important games like semi finals or will take place....
                  Each country will host one of the 4 groups which will be played in one of these stadiums. In the 3rd round of the group stage where like you mentioned the last two games will be played in the same time, one of the games will be moved to another country in one of these 4 stadiums, just like what happened in the Asian Cup China 2004 where 4 Stadiums in 4 cities hosted the 4 groups & each city hosted a group, and in the 3rd round of the group stage one of the last group matches was played in a different city but from the dedicated 4 cities/stadiums.

Comment

Didn't know they had such large stadiums outside the big 4 nations. I wish they didn't have the track surrounding the pitch. It is more economical to have it, but its not fan friendly.

Personally I find the Malaysian one to be the nicest.
                    STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                    A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by South Iraq
                      Each country will host one of the 4 groups which will be played in one of these stadiums. Im not too sure what will happen in the 3rd round of the group stage where like you mentioned the last two games will be played in the same time. I guess one of the games will have to be played in an additional stadium (If its going to be played in the same country) or one of the games has to be moved to another country in one of these 4 stadiums.
                      hmm...probably..
                      thanx anywayz and gudluck to ur team!
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

We arent a suprise team bro..!!??? Were 1 of the favourites next to Australia.Japan and korea to win the trofy...
                        If no injuries occur i belive this is the year that Iran will once again stand Champions of Asia...
                        Manzuram bud, Iran chikar mikoneh. Mikhastam keh, Irano, mesle un teamhaye digeh analyze koni. Sakhteh bare man keh bavar konam keh Iran gharehman misheh. Sadta masaleh, ham ba bazikonash ham ba coachesh, dareh. Che shekli fekr mikoni gharehman misheh?
                        "More jazz than Hornacek"

Comment

Originally posted by Rostam
                          Manzuram bud, Iran chikar mikoneh. Mikhastam keh, Irano, mesle un teamhaye digeh analyze koni. Sakhteh bare man keh bavar konam keh Iran gharehman misheh. Sadta masaleh, ham ba bazikonash ham ba coachesh, dareh. Che shekli fekr mikoni gharehman misheh?
                          Bebin last time we deserved it more then anyother team in the tournament..And whoever denies that is seriously kidding themselves

With all thoose problems we had last time around we still managed to become the best team in the tournament

Hashemain.Navidkia(Mind u at his peak),Zandi were not a part of this team..

We had to sleep in the airport before S.korea game....

Rezaei,Badaavi and Nosrati all 3 suspended for important matches...

I mean this time without any injuries we have a even stronger squad...And a coach very eager to prove himself...

Soo am telling u... in 2004 we were without a doubt the best team and if we didnt get cheated in the final agasint China belive me we would of gone and beaten Japan in the final...without a doubt in my mind..

Hala belive me..If we can get to this tournament without any injuries to Specially Rezaei,Nekonam,Kia,Hasheamin etc Karimi and Teymorian and have our other stars fit belive me

Not even Australia will stop us..I belive we will once again be the strongest team in the tournament and without any cheating going on Iran will go through to the Final....

Hala to vaista and c....

Were going in with a even STRONGER SQUAD then last time around...If we play to our potentioal..then no doubt we will return wit the trofy bagged in...

Ya Ali madad

Comment

Working...
                          X