2006 NFL Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 NFL Season

ok were mid season now guy's, playoff hunt is heating up. What team do you think will win the Super Bowl? Who's tearing it up & who's choking, anything and everything is a topic.

After 9 years of losing my chargers made the playoff's under drew brees, we subequently missed the playoff's last season. Ive been watching this since the stan humprey day's, i suffered through ryan leif, craig wheilihan and Moses Moreno.... but this season looks different than anything ive seen the chargers do since 1994 if ever. With Shawne Merriman & Luis Castillio rejoin the defense in 2 weeks the San Diego "D" will Dominate EVERYONE!!! San Diego Chargers will win the AFC WEST, will beat INDY AGAIN LIKE WE DID LAST YEAR, and the NFC doesnt have a chance cause the NFC SUX!!!

Hope we have some Die Hard nfl Fans around here L8

my falcons are chokin but they will pull it together and win it all in the end

we were #1 in the power rankings for the first few weeks but injuries KILLED us

Comment

Dallas Cowboys should pull it together. T.O. Baby

Comment

biggest mistake your falcons ever made was trading sd tim dwight, your second round pick & your first for our first... you guys got vick who looks better this season and the Chargers got LT. Falcons did look good @ the beginning of the year but injury's did kill you.

Dallas is turning it around, D looks good, Romo looks good and TO is finally cathing the friggin ball. My buddies who i play a Madden Franchise w/ are huge ATL & DAL fans.

Comment

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDERS...for the number one draft pick.

honestly were so bad im pretty sure a NFL europe team can play better football than this.
          The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom
            honestly were so bad im pretty sure a NFL europe team can play better football than this.
            LOL ita cause Al Davis is Senial ans has totally lost his grip on reality, hiring Art Shell.... he could win in the 80's, what makes Al think he can win today.

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom
              At least you guys have Moss. LIONSSSSSSSSS are going to get the # 1 draft pick no doubt!

-------

Damn man, NYC, your Atlanta falcons got absolutely CRUSHED!

Drew Brees is the man!

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
                At least you guys have Moss. LIONSSSSSSSSS are going to get the # 1 draft pick no doubt!

-------

Drew Brees is the man!
                i SWEAR TO GOD if i ever see roddy white on the street i will BEAT HIS ASS DOWWWNN
                i think this recieving core could set the record for most drops in a season. Some of the catches the saints recievers made, the falcons couldnt DREAM of making those catches. Everyone says vick cant throw, blah blah, but the recievers CANT CATCH. And no mojo, im not trying to make excuses, the fact of the matter is the falcons recievers SUCK

Comment

eagles r gonna own colts tonight,but looks like garcia gonna start at QB position

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
                    -------
                    Drew Brees is the man!
                    Drew is the man i Have his Authentic Charger Jersey that I wear every sunday when i watch my Bolts, who after a ugly preformance are now 9-2 with Merriman, Deilman, Mcree, Turner back for Buffalo the chargers defense will finally be back to full strenght. Hopefully castillo will comeback too, QB's will be dropping like files vs this defense! NYC.... bro i have to say Thank you to the ATL organization for trading us Their first pick, second pick & Tim Dwight for the Chargers 1st round pick. ATL took Vick the Chargers took LT & Drew Brees Thank you ATL looks like we got the better running back, he even throws better than Vick. Sry i just really really hate Vick.

Comment

Working...
                    X