Trezeguet on the Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trezeguet on the Move

I used to dislike him, but he's proven to be a solid scorer, but 21 mil is a bit much for him, he's 29 and they have his type of player already in Aliu Carew. Govou, Fred, Benzema are injured, Nilmar would be the best replacement for them. But Lyon really want to leave there mark on CL, so maybe Trezeguet is the best option.
    STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
    A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
      I used to dislike him, but he's proven to be a solid scorer, but 21 mil is a bit much for him, he's 29 and they have his type of player already in Aliu Carew. Govou, Fred, Benzema are injured, Nilmar would be the best replacement for them. But Lyon really want to leave there mark on CL, so maybe Trezeguet is the best option.
      Carew is leaving the club...He announced he will most probably be leaving Lyon..So thats why Houllier is looking for a high profile striker

Nd Yes they are facing alot of injury problems nd they could need the services of Trezeguet...

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
        Carew is leaving the club...He announced he will most probably be leaving Lyon..So thats why Houllier is looking for a high profile striker
        Nd Yes they are facing alot of injury problems nd they could need the services of Trezeguet...
        With Carews performance against Real i think he may stay, HE DESTROYED THEM. Made the best defender in the world look average.

I hope Milan gets Trez cause they need him more and if not them then Arsenal

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
            With Carews performance against Real i think he may stay, HE DESTROYED THEM. Made the best defender in the world look average.
            I hope Milan gets Trez cause they need him more and if not them then Arsenal
            dream on man

I doubt trez will go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
              dream on man
              I doubt trez will go anywhere.
              I know man, its just wishful thinking but i do think Trez will leave, only cause Juve will want the money for him rather then him leaving for free when his contract ends.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
                I know man, its just wishful thinking but i do think Trez will leave, only cause Juve will want the money for him rather then him leaving for free when his contract ends.
                Borooo Baba..!! Arsenal chieee

Lyoon is where he will go

And next to Fred and Benzema we will KILL IT..!! Hala ull c..!!

Arsenal..!!

HeZ Lyon Property son

Comment

Working...
                X