Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Wants To Pay 140 Million for ....!

KAKA,,

it's because of the deal they made with a channel, who is gonna pay them 1 billion euro's to show their games on the TV for 6 years.
    damn... one contract for TV-Rights is worth 1 Billion euro's...
    kaka is gonna make 10 million a year IF he goes to Real Madrid..

whole news: http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=62802/co...7347/sc=10fdd7

it is in dutch,, if you guys/girls want a translation ask me

BTW GUYS 2000TH POST

translation plz

Comment

All I have to say is WOOOOOOOWWW, Kaka is one lucky man.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vahid Hashemian
          translation plz

Comment

wwwoooowwww

oh man this would be crazy kaka at real, we would defintaely win titles then.

imagine the possibilities:

----------------RVD

----------------Raul

----Kaka--------------------Robinho

------------Diarra------Emerson

---R.Carlos----------------------Ramos

------------Cannavaro--Helguera

-----------------Casillas

We have alot of money thats all i'll say, and I would love for kaka to come to real, I would buy his jersey

Comment

and they say chelsea would be nothing without their money

Comment

thanx kasra jan, and congratz ur 2000th post buddy!
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                  thanx kasra jan, and congratz ur 2000th post buddy!
                  mokhlesim dadash... I finally reached 2000

Comment

Great news made even better since it screws Milan
                    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

OmG,,!!

Why dont u just turn Turn the Brazilian national team into Real Madrid

ufftt...Hamash Brazilians..!!??? Khab Begoo Aslan Brazil..Why u calling them Real Madrid..!!?

Carlos,Emerson,Cicinho,Ronaldo,Robinho, (Baptista Loaned out), ( That Defender they bought to replace Carlos)..Nd Now Kaka..?!!

Aslaaannnn whoz next...Adriano??...Ronaldinho??...Fred???...I bet u by the end of next season we will see atleast 3 more Brazilians added to Real Madrid

Comment

Kaka is one of my favorite players, he is wayyyyy underated, i think hes better than ronaldniho

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
                          OmG,,!!
                          Why dont u just turn Turn the Brazilian national team into Real Madrid
                          ufftt...Hamash Brazilians..!!??? Khab Begoo Aslan Brazil..Why u calling them Real Madrid..!!?
                          Carlos,Emerson,Cicinho,Ronaldo,Robinho, (Baptista Loaned out), ( That Defender they bought to replace Carlos)..Nd Now Kaka..?!!
                          Aslaaannnn whoz next...Adriano??...Ronaldinho??...Fred???...I bet u by the end of next season we will see atleast 3 more Brazilians added to Real Madrid
                          so what whats wrong with that?!!

They are the best players in the world and Brazilians have had a good history at Real why shouldn't we keep buying Brazilians?

Comment

if they were smart they wudda get juninho ribery malouda toni

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
                              so what whats wrong with that?!!
                              They are the best players in the world and Brazilians have had a good history at Real why shouldn't we keep buying Brazilians?
                              Well obiously they are the best on the planet..!! no doubt about it

But instead of seriously ruining a Team nd buying every Brazilian there is soo many other quality midfielders in World Soccer which are not Brazilian who are deadly midfielders..

Man,,wit 140 Million u cud Add these names to your squad instead of ONLY KAKA...Below are the players u could buy AT THE MOMENT wit that amount..

Van Der Vart, Fred, Juninho, Luis Garcia, Trezeguet,Toni, Pirlo Etc EtC etc

U could buy atleast 5-6 Top class players with that money nd belive me

Id rather have 5-6 top class players then only Kaka..!!

And i am being sincerely Honest here..!!

Wit That money id buy following 5 players

Fred- Lyon
                              Iniesta- Barcelona
                              Van Der Vart- Hamburg
                              Luis Garcia- Liverpool
                              Pirlo- AC Milan

U cud possibly even get in another 2 players with that amount..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X