Real Wants To Pay 140 Million for ....!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aryan
    Kaka is one of my favorite players, he is wayyyyy underated, i think hes better than ronaldniho
    same

he deserves that money, but i will be dissapointed to see him leave AC

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
      Well obiously they are the best on the planet..!! no doubt about it
      But instead of seriously ruining a Team nd buying every Brazilian there is soo many other quality midfielders in World Soccer which are not Brazilian who are deadly midfielders..
      Man,,wit 140 Million u cud Add these names to your squad instead of ONLY KAKA...Below are the players u could buy AT THE MOMENT wit that amount..
      Van Der Vart, Fred, Juninho, Luis Garcia, Trezeguet,Toni, Pirlo Etc EtC etc
      U could buy atleast 5-6 Top class players with that money nd belive me
      Id rather have 5-6 top class players then only Kaka..!!
      And i am being sincerely Honest here..!!
      Wit That money id buy following 5 players
      Fred- Lyon
      Iniesta- Barcelona
      Van Der Vart- Hamburg
      Luis Garcia- Liverpool
      Pirlo- AC Milan
      U cud possibly even get in another 2 players with that amount..!!
      well to be honest I would still rather have just kaka rather than buy those 5 players you mentioned. Ronaldinho gets around the amount ramon calderon wants to buy kaka for (maybe more!) and in my opinion kaka is the best player in the world right now, better than ronaldinho.

So I say if r0nnie is getting that much in todays market it would make sense to get kaka, we lack quality midfielders and with kaka we are bound to succeed!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
        well to be honest I would still rather have just kaka rather than buy those 5 players you mentioned. Ronaldinho gets around the amount ramon calderon wants to buy kaka for (maybe more!) and in my opinion kaka is the best player in the world right now, better than ronaldinho.
        So I say if r0nnie is getting that much in todays market it would make sense to get kaka, we lack quality midfielders and with kaka we are bound to succeed!
        OmG..!!

Pirlo, Van Der Vart and Iniesta would together make any midfield deadly man..

Look am not Saying Kaka is bad..!! he is a fantastic player

Vali i would indeed rather have thoose 5 players i mentioned then ONLY Kaka..!!!

Who do u tink will do better..!!

a Side with 10 Average players nd Kaka...

Or a side with 6 Average players and Luis Garcia,Iniesta,Van Der Vart,Pirlo and Fred

Belive me...The side with 5 Great players will allways be superior then Kakas Team..!!

But yes..If they manage to get Kaka thats good

Cuz I aint letting Real Madrid take Fred or Juninho from Lyon.!! LYON Iz ma favourite cluuub..!!

Nd Noo waaayy were selling our players to Real Madrid.!!

Give us bakk Diarra u dirty Spaniards...Nd Give us Emerson and Guti while ur at it

Comment

OmG..!!
          Pirlo, Van Der Vart and Iniesta would together make any midfield deadly man..
          Look am not Saying Kaka is bad..!! he is a fantastic player
          Vali i would indeed rather have thoose 5 players i mentioned then ONLY Kaka..!!!
          Who do u tink will do better..!!
          a Side with 10 Average players nd Kaka...
          Or a side with 6 Average players and Luis Garcia,Iniesta,Van Der Vart,Pirlo and Fred
          Belive me...The side with 5 Great players will allways be superior then Kakas Team..!!
          But yes..If they manage to get Kaka thats good
          Cuz I aint letting Real Madrid take Fred or Juninho from Lyon.!! LYON Iz ma favourite cluuub..!!
          Nd Noo waaayy were selling our players to Real Madrid.!!
          Give us bakk Diarra u dirty Spaniards...Nd Give us Emerson and Guti while ur at it
          we dont need any more average players, what we need is a freak and in Kaka we get that!

We have everything exept a good play maker who can change the game around at any instant kaka provide that.

And trust me its every players dream to play for us we are los galacticos so diarra did'nt think twice about coming to real, and we dont want your 'old' juninho and your fred; what sort of a brazilian name is fred?!!

BTw I though deportivo la coruna was your favourite team!

Comment

we dont need any more average players, what we need is a freak and in Kaka we get that!
            We have everything exept a good play maker who can change the game around at any instant kaka provide that.
            And trust me its every players dream to play for us we are los galacticos so diarra did'nt think twice about coming to real, and we dont want your 'old' juninho and your fred; what sort of a brazilian name is fred?!!
            BTw I though deportivo la coruna was your favourite team!

OmG i cnt Belive ur Calling Pirlo Average..!! HAHAHAHAHA

WHAT r u on about..!!?? Van Der Vart Average.!!???

FRED or INIESTA AVERAGE..!!???

Pirlo is better then all the midfielders u have in your team at the moment and so is Van Der Vart..!! hahaha Average migee..!! plzz man

Pirlo and Van Der Vart are both 2 of the best midfielders in the world...Plz Look at the World Cup once more and u will see that Pirlo was without a doubt MUCH more of a impact then Ronaldinho and Kaka put together..!!

Real Madrid WISH they could get the likes of Pirlo or Van Der Vart to Galacticos...

Nd lets not go to where u calld Iniesta and Fred AVERAGE..!!?? its juss unbelivable..!!

Btw Deportivo is 1 of my favourite clubs..But Lyon is my all timeee Favourite..!! Deportivo have started to dissepoint me..

They nomore have that STAR Studded squad they used to have With Alberto Luqeu, Diego Tristan and My Man Walter Pandiani..!! Its juss a pitty..The squad aint the same nomore..

BTW Remember how Lyon has been owniiiing u guys in the past meetings in the Champions League..For Crist sake we drew u guys 2-2 at ur home with all the injury problems we have...LOOOL

Hala to ham Bego Galacticos..!! Lyon owns Real Madrid...

Comment

OmG i cnt Belive ur Calling Pirlo Average..!! HAHAHAHAHA
              WHAT r u on about..!!?? Van Der Vart Average.!!???
              FRED or INIESTA AVERAGE..!!???
              Pirlo is better then all the midfielders u have in your team at the moment and so is Van Der Vart..!! hahaha Average migee..!! plzz man
              Pirlo and Van Der Vart are both 2 of the best midfielders in the world...Plz Look at the World Cup once more and u will see that Pirlo was without a doubt MUCH more of a impact then Ronaldinho and Kaka put together..!!
              Real Madrid WISH they could get the likes of Pirlo or Van Der Vart to Galacticos...
              Nd lets not go to where u calld Iniesta and Fred AVERAGE..!!?? its juss unbelivable..!!
              Btw Deportivo is 1 of my favourite clubs..But Lyon is my all timeee Favourite..!! Deportivo have started to dissepoint me..
              They nomore have that STAR Studded squad they used to have With Alberto Luqeu, Diego Tristan and My Man Walter Pandiani..!! Its juss a pitty..The squad aint the same nomore..
              BTW Remember how Lyon has been owniiiing u guys in the past meetings in the Champions League..For Crist sake we drew u guys 2-2 at ur home with all the injury problems we have...LOOOL
              Hala to ham Bego Galacticos..!! Lyon owns Real Madrid...
              well i dont think their 'average' but right now compared to kaka their nothing, you can see milan is a one man show and kaka is running it, I dont see pirlo saving milan's ass from their slump.

Van der Faart is a good player but you just cant compare him to kaka! Iniesta is good and so is fred but we dont need them we have raul, RVD and Ronaldo for strike and emerson and diarra in midfield which are more capable than the name you mentioned.

Out of the names you mentioned I dont see them doing anything for Real but I know Kaka would do wonders for us.

And we'll so who goes further this season lyon or madrid

Comment

KEKE ham shod bazikon?
                By The Way! Real Madrid continues to suck as they have been doing forever!

Comment

And trust me its every players dream to play for us we are los galacticos !
                  Last Summer Kaka said he didn't want to go to Real

Comment

Bad Newz for us
                    and repped for ur 2000 post

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
                      Bad Newz for us
                      and repped for ur 2000 post
                      thanx man mokhlesim

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi
                        Last Summer Kaka said he didn't want to go to Real
                        Shevchenko said he would never play for Chelsea as well
                        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                          Shevchenko said he would never play for Chelsea as well
                          thats called, impact of money

Comment

Juninho? Old enough to be a substitude coach at Madrid.
                            Van Der Vaart? LOL.
                            Fred? He should stay at Lyon.

Gourcuff who is 20 years old at Milan right now and played an amazing game today beside Kaka should be someone who we are after.
                            Stankovic who is one of the most underrated players in the world destroyed Milan in the derby.
                            Vieira who rejected us 2 times could have been one of the best transfers.
                            Nakamura who is easily in the top 5 midfielders in the world right now.
                            Pirlo is also a good decision if he ever leaves Milan.

But no matter who you name Kaka is the best possible transfer, and with 140 million Milan could rebuild the club which is destroyed ever since Sheva left, Cafu retiring and being punished by Serie A etc...
                            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                              Juninho? Old enough to be a substitude coach at Madrid.
                              Van Der Vaart? LOL.
                              Fred? He should stay at Lyon.

Gourcuff who is 20 years old at Milan right now and played an amazing game today beside Kaka should be someone who we are after.
                              Stankovic who is one of the most underrated players in the world destroyed Milan in the derby.
                              Vieira who rejected us 2 times could have been one of the best transfers.
                              Nakamura who is easily in the top 5 midfielders in the world right now.
                              Pirlo is also a good decision if he ever leaves Milan.

But no matter who you name Kaka is the best possible transfer, and with 140 million Milan could rebuild the club which is destroyed ever since Sheva left, Cafu retiring and being punished by Serie A etc...
                              even if they werent punished in the serie A, they wouldn't have done much this season, inter is the best!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X