Football Cleat recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football Cleat recommendations

Guys i have wide feet, which means that only specific kinds of football cleats work for me, Ive always worn Puma's, My current pair are Puma V-Konstruct's, i love em. They are extremely comfortable, and I'm thinking about getting another pair. Before i did i wanted to see if there are any other brands you can recommend for someone with wide feet. Diadora's run to long & skinny for me, nikes seem to do the same to, i haven't worn Adidas in a long time. Any recommendations are appreciated, i was told Kelme is good but i don't know, id rather hear form someone who plays in them. Thx.

P.S. if this is the wrong forum to post this in please excuse me. I figured it would be ok in the Off\topic forums.
    added 11/26: Here are the cleats i currently wear:
    [IMG]

well from my own experience kelmes run just about the same as adidases. i think if u have wide feet the best thing to do is stick with the pumas, and if you think the v-konstructs are good you need to try the puma kings. i had a pair of all black puma kings that were just incredible. if you really want o go outside of puma than i suggest you stick with the old adidas copas, cant go wrong with those either. good luck.

Comment

appriciate the info, keep it coming guys.

Comment

Yeah, Pumas seem to suite wide feet. However I'd recommend that you give some thought to getting some leather Nikes (leather ones stretch considerebly to fit your foot). I don't find Puma boots to be very good. There are these Nikes that have recently come out and pretty much everyone is wearing them. I had one for a week or so and I was extremely pleased with them (I gave them back because they were a bit too small and they didn't have any bigger sizes)...

I'll post some pictures of it. You'll see Karimi wearing them for Iran (but not for Bayern because he has to wear Addidas) and a bunch of others.

Man I can be bothered uploading all this pictures to one by one. I'll just zip them up using winrar and upload them on yousendit

http://download.yousendit.com/6C02EC614378E84B

I really really want one, but I they're not comming out here for some reason!

By the way, does anyone know what these boots are called?

Comment

Thx for the pic's, they are nice looking cleats. Nike cleats tend to be a bit over priced for my taste... the v-konstruct are 175 US, if those boots are in the similar price range ill definatly take a look at them. ill look around and see if i can get u a model # or name for em.... they look cool, i just dont know if i can afford a pair of cleats that ronaldino & karimi wear . I dont know if anyone has every owned a pair of hummels, i just know they are EXPENSIVE!!!!! what makes them so special other than they are custom made to you feet? i know what you mena about puma durability, the v-konstruckt v.1 was a POS, they used ultrathin kangaroo leather on all the impact areas of the shoe, sure the touch was fanastic but the shoes fell apart really fast, the v.2's are awsome tho much more durable, great heel protection and REALLY lightweight. pretty much all the puma cleats except the vencida 2, v-kat, v-konstruckt, king & king execs are garbage, especially the v1.06 cleats, complete garbage.

The Nikes are called " NIKE AIR LEGEND's". they are on sale @ http://www.soccercorner.com/category-s/26.htm for $112.49US.

Comment

I was gonna buy vapor, but when I tried them in the store, it felt like my feet exploded lol

so i got f50Tunit
            they are really comfortable

Comment

For Wide Feet:
              Nike Air Zoom Total 90
              Addidas Predator Pulse
              I personally wear the pulses and I think they are the best cleats and are wider than other addidas cleats. They are great for striking the ball and controlling it as well, but lack speed like the vapors.

Comment

i see i appreciate all the recommendations guys, I'm going to make a list of all your recommendations and head down to the Soccerpost "local football shop" after Christmas and ill let you guys know which one i pick up. I have to save to buy Christmas presents for the family, when i was a kid celebrating Christmas & eid was awesome now that I'm older and i have to buy presents for my family on two holidays... i dunno if it was such a good idea

Comment

Looks like you got all of the advice you need.

I personally wear these babys, i love em. Nike air Legends!

Comment

Anybody know a good indoor football shoe for wide feet? Currently I'm using Adidas Samba classics, which at their limit fit.
                    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                      Anybody know a good indoor football shoe for wide feet? Currently I'm using Adidas Samba classics, which at their limit fit.
                      Get the puma king indoors or turfs

Comment

looks like this turned out to be a pretty useful thread How do you like the Air legends? how long have you had them & how's the wear and tear? they are some sharp looking cleats man. good color choice.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                          Nike Zoom Air
                          they're on sale right now too (atleast in norway), $60 for a pair (used to be $120)

Comment

i am getting predator absolute, best boot in the market if you ask me!

Comment

adidas absolute if you can afford it.

if not go for any type of Puma's that you like.

If you go after nike prepare to buy a new pair every month, from my experience.
                              The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                              For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                              http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                              http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Working...
                              X