bayern mnchen wants to buy a plyer for 30 mio. euros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bayern mnchen wants to buy a plyer for 30 mio. euros

riquelme sounds more feasible because milan and real are big clubs who not only pay more than bayern but also are champions league contenders themselves.
    but i dont think riquelme deserves that much money..
    bayern needs someone like kaka, not even deco to be able to become one of the top 3 teams of europe..they have everything except a real creative AM..

but, some rumours say bayern are looking for forwards as well..

anywayz, im moving this to the international forum..
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Real Madrid's president Calderon already said he's ready to pay 140 million euro's
      for Kaka.

Comment

Bayern doesnt need to pay fortunes!
        And despite you opinion Yashar jan, bayern has always been a contender for championship in Champions League!

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
          Bayern doesnt need to pay fortunes!
          And despite you opinion Yashar jan, bayern has always been a contender for championship in Champions League!
          ofcourse they have always been..but their performances since 2001 when they won the champions league shows how much of a contender they were considered to barcelona, chelsea and milan...

but wat i meant was a contender who truly deserves to be the champions unlike teams like liverpool who won it two years back or greece who won euro in 2004...
          right now, bayern have some problems, although they are still contenders, but they can slip anytime,,,
          they dont have a single player who can bear the burden of offense and create chances, so bayern has to rely on schweinsteiger's long range shots, or some set pieces or coutner attacks or something... bayerns situation is like iran without karimi..still a top team in asia but wat are the odds iran can win an asian cup with karimi and without karimi??

if they can get a player like kaka, they can easily be top 3 in europe, cos right now, they arent! they dont deserve to win the trophy although they can with the help of some luck and miracles..
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Barcelona? Chelsea? get a life man!
            Chelsea never can reach anywhere!yea semi finals lol.
            I heard this BS alot before WC2006 about Germany! But germany was the team who played the best football down there.
            If I was responsible for Bayern transfers, I would buy a Rosicky.

Comment

bro, it was chelsea who knocked out bayern 2 years back remember??
              barcelona won last year trophy
              milan knocked out bayern last year
              real madrid knocked them out 4 years back
              and in 2002, 3 years back, they ended dead last in their group, couldnt even qualify to second round!!

i dont think im the one who needs to get a life here

and dont mix up worldcup with champions league, different teams, different hosts, different coaches, different players, different time period, different competition
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

^^ Then you remember we beat Real ass with 3 times in a row! the 4-1/4-2
                and 1-0!
                And you remember chelsea was effed up in Munich but was lucky to not t oconcede more than 3!
                Remember Joe cole`s 2 goals who were deflected by the same Lucio in both Home and away games!

Comment

^^ Then you remember we beat Real ass with 3 times in a row! the 4-1/4-2
                  and 1-0!
                  And you remember chelsea was effed up in Munich but was lucky to not t oconcede more than 3!
                  Remember Joe cole`s 2 goals who were deflected by the same Lucio in both Home and away games!
                  bro, that was long back..ever since bayern won the title against valencia, they havent done anything. they have been knocked out by almost every big team they have faced (even real madrid itself) and this repetition cant be unluckiness.

chelsea was not effed up in munich, chelsea had beaten bayern 4-2 in stamford bridge and then scored 2 goals in munich lympic stadium and were leading 2-1.
                  then they cooled a bit down and bayern were able to score through guerrero and mehmet scholl their 2nd and 3rd goal in the dying minutes with a lot of "junkandan", they were losing to chelsea on their own turf till the 89th minute!

if u wanna talk about joe cole's deflected goal, u can also talk about bayerns goal in england, where ballack's freekick deflected and fell right infront of schweinsteiger..

the point is, bayern hasnt been able to knock out any major big teams in the past few years..it hasnt been a real contender for a place higher than the semi finals at max, even though they didnt even reach the semis in the first place!

point is bayern doesnt deserve more than a semi final place that too if they play at full potential.
                  however, if they do get a player like KAKA, then they are a team who fully deserve to win the trophy!
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Kaka will never go the Bundesliga, he will only leave for La Liga.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                      Kaka will never go the Bundesliga, he will only leave for La Liga.
                      most probably..
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

If Bayern are smart they'll do what many of the major clubs around Europe do when they have money and see their dominance dwindling in the league. Buy from your own league, and buy the best players from challenging clubs. It might not be as easy as it was in the past but this is Bayern. They took Lucio, Ballack, Ze Roberto, from Bayer and that really ruined them. They took Van Buyten, Salihamdzic from HSV. Valeron Ismael, Pizzaro from Werder. You get the point. I'm pretty sure VDV was mention in a link with them so I wouldn't be surprised if he was signed and maybe a player or 2 from Werder who have always done so well to keep track of Bayern.
                        STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                        A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                          bro, that was long back..ever since bayern won the title against valencia, they havent done anything. they have been knocked out by almost every big team they have faced (even real madrid itself) and this repetition cant be unluckiness.
                          chelsea was not effed up in munich, chelsea had beaten bayern 4-2 in stamford bridge and then scored 2 goals in munich lympic stadium and were leading 2-1.
                          then they cooled a bit down and bayern were able to score through guerrero and mehmet scholl their 2nd and 3rd goal in the dying minutes with a lot of "junkandan", they were losing to chelsea on their own turf till the 89th minute!
                          if u wanna talk about joe cole's deflected goal, u can also talk about bayerns goal in england, where ballack's freekick deflected and fell right infront of schweinsteiger..
                          the point is, bayern hasnt been able to knock out any major big teams in the past few years..it hasnt been a real contender for a place higher than the semi finals at max, even though they didnt even reach the semis in the first place!
                          point is bayern doesnt deserve more than a semi final place that too if they play at full potential.
                          however, if they do get a player like KAKA, then they are a team who fully deserve to win the trophy!
                          Dude whos your favourite team anyways? Lets see if they are on Bayern K.O.S list
                          You canPM me if you dont want it to be revealed

Comment

Dude whos your favourite team anyways? Lets see if they are on Bayern K.O.S list
                            You canPM me if you dont want it to be revealed
                            my favorite team is bayern, believe it or not.
                            i have been supporting them since 1999 when daei joined and i still remember their group of death with barcelona and man utd and how barcelona got emilinated by man utd and bayern..

but then in 1999, the 2 teams went to barcelona again, this time for the finals and mario basler scored in the 6th minute from a freekick and man utd couldnt do crap until the 90th minute when ferguson had made 2 subs brigning in sheringham and solskjaer, each scoring a goal from a corner kick in the 91st and 93rd minute!!

inspite of me supporting bayern, i admit they arent worthy of winning the trophy, although they can.

if hargreaves makes a return, he and van bommel can make a strong central midfield with deisler and schweisnteiger on the 2 sides.
                            their full backs sagnol and lahm are among the best in the world and so is their GK.

their defense however is quite vulnerable with both lucio and van buyten always wanting to go forward and scoring.
                            their offense also isnt as dangerous as it should be, with pizzaro, makkay and podolski all being relatively inconsistent.

yes, such a team can win the trophy, but requires luck, 110% dedication and concentration and maybe 1 miracle or 2

btw..i didnt get wat u meant by K.O.S. list and not wanting it to be revealed??
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Kaka would cost a lot more then 30.

I have a feeling Xavi will be leaving Barca soon becasue Iniesta is keeping him on the bench. Maybe they will sign him

Comment

Working...
                              X