No announcement yet.

bayern mnchen wants to buy a plyer for 30 mio. euros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Franck Ribery ?? He is apparently leaving Marseille in the summer...although Lyon and Arsenal are among the leading contenders for him, though Bayern have also been mentioned.
    sigpic

Comment

^^ Bayern is looking to buy a player in WInetr transfer period,to strengthen their squad for this very season. That applies to summer when all the competitions are finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
        Kaka never played for Santos Yashar jan, he played for Sao Paolo which is where AC Milan signed him from.
        Diego-Robinho were the duo at Santos, and were all the rage in 2002-2003 U-23 squad. Kaka got signed with little publicity as he was seen to be inferior to the teenagers Diego and Robinho.
        Diego would be a perfect for Bayern, but I think Diego would be too hard to sign now that he is found a new home with their biggest rivals. I think Bayern should be patient, with Diesler back I'm sure they'll turn things around.
        ur right, i just checked, kaka came from sao paolo..
        i dunno where i read this, maybe im mistaken, maybe i just read them as 3 future prodigies of brazil and thought they all played together..

thanx for the correction..
        yea, its gonna be real hard for bayern to sign diego now otherwise he would have been perfect..

deisler will for sure turn things around, but he isnt that #10 bayern lacks
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
          wow, that is very interesting, i didnt know that scary thought...
          ok..looks like im mistaken,
          only robinho and diego were team mates at santos, kaka played at sao paolo, but the 3 of them were considered the future prodigies of brazil..
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
            How about Franck Ribery ?? He is apparently leaving Marseille in the summer...although Lyon and Arsenal are among the leading contenders for him, though Bayern have also been mentioned.
            yea, ribery seems like a good offer in europe right now for many teams,,,
            problem is ribery's style of play is more or less the same as deislers in bayern..
            although he will be a good addition to bayern, but he isnt the exact problem solver..
            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
              yea, ribery seems like a good offer in europe right now for many teams,,,
              problem is ribery's style of play is more or less the same as deislers in bayern..
              although he will be a good addition to bayern, but he isnt the exact problem solver..
              Ribery is wanted in by Barcelona as well I heard, but I think his other optionsa are Arsenal or Bayern, I can't see him moving to another French team, because of his strong loyalties to the Marseille Fans, but then again for the right price you never know.

Comment

why does bayern want to buy a striker?
                makaay, podolski, pizarro, santa cruz

Comment

If they have the money, why not. With Makaay as old as he is, and Bayern not scoring the way they have been known to in the past I think signing a strong young striker is smart. I think Luca Toni would be the wrong choice for Bayern. They should buy a a Brazilian or Argentinian, they have faired pretty well in the Bundesliga. I would love to see Cavenaghi in Bayern. I think he'd relish the chance to leave Spartak, and Spartak wouldn't mind recouping some of the money they spent on him.
                  STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                  A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra
                    why does bayern want to buy a striker?
                    makaay, podolski, pizarro, santa cruz
                    makkay is getting old and inconsistent,
                    santa cruz might leave the club and is anywayz injury prone and nothing great..
                    pizarro is requesting a high salary and the bayern officials arent very happy with his performance..
                    podolski is currently injured..

a big team requires a set of good players in every position... not just 1 or 2..
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
                      If they have the money, why not. With Makaay as old as he is, and Bayern not scoring the way they have been known to in the past I think signing a strong young striker is smart. I think Luca Toni would be the wrong choice for Bayern. They should buy a a Brazilian or Argentinian, they have faired pretty well in the Bundesliga. I would love to see Cavenaghi in Bayern. I think he'd relish the chance to leave Spartak, and Spartak wouldn't mind recouping some of the money they spent on him.
                      yea, i dont like the idea of signing toni either...
                      frankly speaking, i think stajner is their best choice
                      because stajner has 2 attributes which bayern needs badly..
                      1)creativity
                      2)striker

i really think hannover would be nothing without stajner, he alone is carrying the team on his shoulders, ofcourse hashemian also has scored some crucial goals for hannover but if u remove hashemian from hannover, they can still win like they have done before but if u remove stajner from hannover, their team will collapse!

bayerns best midfield combo is this:

-----schweinsteiger--------hargreaves----van bommel------deisler--

this midfield is a solid one, however, there isnt enough creativity in the middle...
                      deisler and schweinsteiger can occasionalyl move inwards and dribble 1 or 2 players thereby making chances for the other team mates but thats the most they can do, thats if they do..

now with the addition of stajner and makkay/podolski infront of these 4,
                      the bayern's offense will become much more effective..it resembles a floating 4-5-1 which can change to 4-4-2 just like in esteghlal (but ofcourse esteghlal plays with 3 defenders)
                      stajner is a player like akbarpour, he is someone who runs a lot, has a lot of stamina and constantly runs from midfield to forwards and vice versa (even goes to defense line at times) battling and tackling for the ball..
                      once he gets it, he tries to quickly bring the ball upfront either through dribbling or through some good passes which proves his good vision as well...
                      hence, makkay or podolski dont have to come back too much and can stay upfront to finish off the goal, something hashemian does in iran and hannover..

right now, pizzaro is doing this duty but he isnt as effective as stajner can be..pizzaro is a bit too selfish as well and has attitude problems, stajner can be a better candidate for this post rather than pizzaro...
                      pizzaro can be on the bench as the 4th striker along with podolski/makkay whichever and bayern should sell or probably loan out santa cruz..he is nothing but liability to bayern at the momeny...

i really think this formation can even win the champions league..

-------------------------------kahn-------------------------------------
                      -------------------lucio-------------------van buyten------------------
                      ----sagnol-----------------------------------------------------------lahm----
                      --------------------van bommel---------------hargreaves------------------
                      ----------deisler--------------------------------------------schweinsteiger---------
                      -----------------------------------------stajner------------------------------
                      -------------------------makkay/podolski------------------------------------------

incase bayern trails behind and needs to add a 3rd striker, magath can bring in makkay/podolski, move stajner to AM position and pull out van bommel or hargraves and change it to a 4-4-2 diamond or 4-3-3 formation....
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                        Ribery is wanted in by Barcelona as well I heard, but I think his other optionsa are Arsenal or Bayern, I can't see him moving to another French team, because of his strong loyalties to the Marseille Fans, but then again for the right price you never know.
                        barcelona already have guily and messi..why do they want ribery????
                        and arsenal just finished shopping, again they wanna buy another player??
                        they have enough midfielders that they even play 5 midfielders at times...
                        leave ribery for bayern...

or give rosicky to bayern and take ribey instead!!
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

ribery is a gun, I am suprised he wasn't picked up by a big team straight after the world cup!!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
                            ribery is a gun, I am suprised he wasn't picked up by a big team straight after the world cup!!
                            he didnt wanna leave marseille...
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                            X