AFC Player of the Year: Top three nominees announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC Player of the Year: Top three nominees announced

ABU DHABI: The top three nominations for the AFC Player of the Year have been announced, ensuring a steady build-up to this year's AFC Annual Awards night on November 29.
    Badr Al Mutawa (Kuwait and Al Qadsiya), Khalfan Ibrahim (Qatar and Al Sadd) and Mohamed Al Shlhoub (Saudi Arabia and Al Hilal) I can smell some oil there

wow, I was atleast hoping the goalkeeper-cop would win

Comment

What a farce
      sigpic

Comment

AFC is a joke!!

So they mean that Badr Al Mutawa, Khalfan Ibrahim and Mohamed Al Shlhoub are much better than nekounam, nakamura, cahill, aloisi, teymourian, kaebi, ji-sung park etc.???

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

hat's this shit? Arab Player of the year???
          VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Lol even one of the best players in their earlier top 10 nomination list isn't selected , that Iraqi guy. Also that Matter or something from UAE should be better than these guys.

They have made a joke of their self once again. (AFC)

Comment

what a joke..what a joke...be goore babashoon khandidan in Arabha...

Comment

who cares? except arabs and AFC

Comment

I've never heard of those guys and probably never will....its ridiculously stupid that Asia stipulates its 'Player of the Year' must play on the continent? The AFC must realize that the Arab leagues are not the best in the world and that Asia's best players must be playing in Europe and should be recognized/awarded for bringing Asian soccer to the forefront in the best leagues in the world (Europe).

Comment

i dont even know what to say, i feel for all other AFC affiliates shortcome by this shit
                    Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                    X