Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USC moves into #2

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_...v=ap&type=lgns

although i am happy to see michigan not be #2, i think its even worst that usc gets the spot. It seems to me like they get preferential treatment that they dont deserve because they play in the pac 10. But all the better for OSU, they will just embarass them

USC BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

USC..the university i would be in now, if that @$$hole hadnt denied me an american visa
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

honestly I kinda disagree w/ that #2 ranking as well, it seems as tho the voters are "making it happen" for USC meaning they're rigging the computer system w/ their votes to make it USC vs OSU, to me the BCS is the computer which is deciding who plays who in the nat'l championship, the votes should be purely based on who should be in wut place and the final spots should be up to the computer, do i think a computer should be determining who are the best 2 teams? no, but this is the system which we are going by now and that's y we should be following it and not "rigging it"............but if it were up to me 3 bowl games should be set aside for the championship, let's say sugar orange and fiesta, #4 and #1 (rankings being according to the BCS) play in the sugar and #2 and #3 in the orange jan 2 and 3rd, then jan 8th the 2 winners play each other for the championship giving them a week to rest and practice and still being on schedule for bowl games as they already are, yeh the #5 team is gonna btch but right now the #3 team is btchin and that's just how it's always gonna be, the team 1 spot away is gonna plead their case and that's expected cuz they're so close yet not close enough

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman
          yeh the #5 team is gonna ***** but right now the #3 team is *****in and that's just how it's always gonna be,
          yeah but they cant be as pissed off as a #3 because...how should i say this...
          remember auburn a few years ago? they went undefeated but finished number 3 ( I was devastated because auburn was my favorite team. that was the reason i stopped followin college football for a while)
          they went undefeated, the won every single game, they had a right to b1tch because there was nothing more they could do. It was rediculous leaving them out. But if you are a #5 team, that means you have lost a game or two so you cant complain as much cause. What you suggested makes a hell of a lot more sense. It at least puts the fate of the team in their own hands. And you can rotate the the bowls around, 1 year the fiesta is the championship and the orange and sugar bowl are the "playoffs" then rotate it the next year. I really dont know why they dont do that.

Comment

i feel u but that #5 team is gonna say they're just as good, if not better than the #4 team, let's say hypothetically for wutever reason notre dame went to be #4 and mich #5, mich would rightfully complain that they smacked ND up earlier in the year but it's just the way the computers worked out to hav ND ahead of em, but i wouldnt let that be an issue to hold em back, i think it would work out but i'll tell u the #1 reason y they wont do it and y they'll keep it the way they will...........dolla dolla bill y0! unfortunately, that runs the table in this game

Comment

and to add, my idea would eliminate a bowl rather than adding one like they did this yr, now THAT does not make sense to me....eliminate the fkn toilet bowl and any other no name bowl already, but no, $$$$$ is the referee in this game

Comment

and to add, my idea would eliminate a bowl rather than adding one like they did this yr, now THAT does not make sense to me....eliminate the fkn toilet bowl and any other no name bowl already, but no, $$$$$ is the referee in this game
                they added a bowl? A BCS bowl?

Comment

lol yeh y0, the traditional 4 and now the game im going to is the BCS championship bowl, it's not in tempe but instead in glendale, how fkn stupid is that?????

Comment

lol yeh y0, the traditional 4 and now the game im going to is the BCS championship bowl, it's not in tempe but instead in glendale, how fkn stupid is that?????
                    the fiesta bowl, right?
                    then there is the sugar bowl, orange bowl, rose bowl...is there another 1?

Comment

yah those 4 and then a week later is the championship game, that being held in glendale where the nfl team the cardinals play, now next yr i think it'll be the sugar (or wutever) and that's it, meaning there'll be 2 games played there, a week apart

Comment

Florida and Michigan are much more deserving than USC, I really hope one of them gets the shot instead...but of course that would require USC to lose to UCLA in there last game on Saturday, so all I have to say is GO BRUINS!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Why is every one here against USC...I went to the SC and Cal game last week at the Collisuem and saw the game yesterday..USC deserves the to be at 2nd place to play OSU...I hope they kick OSU ass at the championship game.
                          Go Trojans......
                          P.S. I am not too surprised though, there are many SC haters in LA also..

Comment

doesnt matter who we play, we'll still be #1

Comment

it just goes to show that it's better to lose early in the year than at the end.

usc loses to oregon state and michigan to osu, who's the tougher opponent, i would say michigan should be #2 so we can just embarass them again.

and plus, it's be better for the big ten to have their two teams in the title game.

so much for my hopes of osu playing boise state.....
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                              X