USC moves into #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoJo23
    Do you seriously really think USC deserves to play in the national championship more than Michigan?
    i really dont kno, i can see both sides of the argument and agree w/ both, on one hand we beat mich already so no need to do it again, on the other mich is a 1 loss team jus like USC and mich has the best loss of the country so it's iffy, i dunno wut to tell ya....except i'll see ya in glendale when heisman winner troy smith lifts that nat'l championship trophy w/ smiles n tears of joy, from wut he came from to where he'll be, damesh garm

Comment

no one has #2 locked down until florida plays this saturday. they could very well end up #2 if they beat #8 arkansas.

i wouldn't mind seeing osu beat up on usc, eddie george or will ferrall? i'd take eddie
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

i really dont see floriday passing usc in the rankings, but honestly im predicting arkansas to beat florida saturday.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152
          Thats messed up, USC is a rich white man school in the MIDDLE OF COMPTON (compton is a Black Neighrbood in LA, famous for Gangs, Crime rate & Dr.Dre songs). Yashar jan i wish you had discussed you plans on the board, You should have had your Uncle Confrence call w/ you and you should have hired a english translator to make sure you were getting your point across. Im really sorry this happened to you, i put all my egg's in one basket as well... i was accepted to ASU but i couldnt afford the expenses so i came back to send my acceptance letter to SDSU, but they said because i had accepted ASU, they had giving my place to SOMEONE ELSE!!! I was like WTF you cant do that... well they can and they did, so now im working my ass off going to a JC so i can transfer to SDSU finish school and make some Friggin money.
          oh, really?!?!??! I didn't know this (after living 7 years in LA!!) Becareful not to be stolen by Russians!!

FYI, USC is very close to downtown LA in the city of Los Angeles. here is the address and telephone: University Park Campus, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089. (213) 740-2311

BTW, there are lots of Black, Yellow, Indians and Mid-easterns study at USC, A LOT of them! Please, next time if you don't know something, don't give out any of your discriminatory opinion on it.

and about the mess at ASU, there is this guy here at 670AM Iranian Radio who talks about schools and addmissions, he insists that everyone should know the rules and deadlines. Unfortunately, you weren't aware of the rules, so you made a mistake. Don't blame it on the schools. It's always us who make mistakes and don't do our homework (before applying to schools) properly. Good luck.
          VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
            believe it or not, he didnt even ask me for my bank account??
            the guy said ur 22, single, no children, no property under ur name, no proper bank account and ur going to study software engineering, so ur gonna get a job there and stay!!

and i was like, im only 22 how do u expectme to be married, have children and have property under my name?? and he said, sorry sir, these are the rules!!

and the problem was, i only applied to one university, which was USC, because my uncle who is a professor there had already told the administration there about my condition and they said with those grades, i would be accepted, so i didnt find the need to apply anywhere else..

so when the guy asked me why did u apply to only 1 uni, i told him this, he looked at me suspiciously
            Yashar jan,

You know what the guy said was true. You gonna come here, study, get a job, get your green card and stay. right?

But, you should have challenged him instead of staring at him and basically confiming him. You could have tried to convince him that you'll be back in Iran (or UAE) because you want to serve your own people, some bullshit like that! or UAE is a better place to live than USA (they would buy this)

Also instead of telling him the story of your relative at USC, you must have said that you love USC and only USC. it's a great school and I have researched a lot about the school and I believe USC is the best, so I only wanted to get accepted to USC. some BS like this!

Sometimes you need to use your polititian side! you can't just go out there and say "hey, look, I have an uncle at USC who got me admission" this sounds suspicious even to me let alone that guy!

But don't worry, next time prepare more and hopefully you'll beaccepted.

Comment

MIchigan's Record:

09/02VanderbiltW 27-70
              9/09C MichiganW 41-17
              09/16at #2 N DameW 47-21
              09/23WisconsinW 27-13
              09/30at MinnesotaW 28-14
              10/07Mich StW 31-13
              10/14at Penn StateW 17-10
              10/21IowaW 20-6
              10/28N'westernW 17-3
              11/04Ball StW 34-26
              11/11at IndianaW 34-3
              11/18at #1 Ohio StL 42-39

USC's Record:
              09/02at ArkansasW 50-14
              09/16#19 NebraskaW 28-10
              09/23at ArizonaW 20-3
              09/30at Wash StW 28-22
              10/07WashingtonW 26-20
              10/14Arizona StW 28-21
              10/28at Oregon StL 33-31
              11/04at StanfordW 42-0
              11/11#21 OregonW 35-10
              11/18#17 CaliforniaW 23-9
              11/25#6 N DameW 44-24
              12/02at UCLA4:30 PM

Who's had the strongest schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                oh, really?!?!??! I didn't know this (after living 7 years in LA!!) Becareful not to be stolen by Russians!!

FYI, USC is very close to downtown LA in the city of Los Angeles. here is the address and telephone: University Park Campus, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089. (213) 740-2311

BTW, there are lots of Black, Yellow, Indians and Mid-easterns study at USC, A LOT of them! Please, next time if you don't know something, don't give out any of your discriminatory opinion on it.

and about the mess at ASU, there is this guy here at 670AM Iranian Radio who talks about schools and addmissions, he insists that everyone should know the rules and deadlines. Unfortunately, you weren't aware of the rules, so you made a mistake. Don't blame it on the schools. It's always us who make mistakes and don't do our homework (before applying to schools) properly. Good luck.
                I appriciate the advise, i never blamed the school, the fact is i didnt miss the deadline, it was because i sent my acceptance letter to ASU, SDSU decided to revoke my application on account of i didnt choose them first. i had no way of knowing this, its not common parctice but because SDSU is so impacted it became my reality.Secondly from a guy who has friends that go there and has stayed in the dorm's, gone to their games and get invited to every track team party. Trust me USC is a rich white mans school in the Gehtto next to compton, unless your athletic, have amazingly good grades or arent getting affrimitive action love, minoritys cant afford to go to USC let alone get accepted. that is the reality, unless you get a sports scholarship or acedemic sholarship USC is out of the question for the minoritys, especially those that live in the neighborhood around USC. thirdly LA has become a cesspool of illigial immigrants, gangs and tourist's. dont get me wrong its got its nice parts, but the bad parts outweigh the good ones.
                P.S. the reson i get invited to USC track parties is because i was on the track and feild & football team with one of their track stars : Desean Cunningham. He got a full athletic scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152
                  I appriciate the advise, i never blamed the school, the fact is i didnt miss the deadline, it was because i sent my acceptance letter to ASU, SDSU decided to revoke my application on account of i didnt choose them first. i had no way of knowing this, its not common parctice but because SDSU is so impacted it became my reality.Secondly from a guy who has friends that go there and has stayed in the dorm's, gone to their games and get invited to every track team party. Trust me USC is a rich white mans school in the Gehtto next to compton, unless your athletic, have amazingly good grades or arent getting affrimitive action love, minoritys cant afford to go to USC let alone get accepted. that is the reality, unless you get a sports scholarship or acedemic sholarship USC is out of the question for the minoritys, especially those that live in the neighborhood around USC. thirdly LA has become a cesspool of illigial immigrants, gangs and tourist's. dont get me wrong its got its nice parts, but the bad parts outweigh the good ones.
                  P.S. the reson i get invited to USC track parties is because i was on the track and feild & football team with one of their track stars : Desean Cunningham. He got a full athletic scholarship.
                  Yeah, it can happen to anyone, good luck next time.

You are right. USC is located in a Ghetto area (not in Compton though!). I lived there for 2 years. My roommate got robbed by the kind neighbors! But the cups try to make it a safe place to live.

I didn't have even a penny in order to get accepted! I applied for financial aid and that covered it. Sure! I'm in debt up to my throat! but I think it was worth it cuz I have a job!

Comment

Yeah, it can happen to anyone, good luck next time.

You are right. USC is located in a Ghetto area (not in Compton though!). I lived there for 2 years. My roommate got robbed by the kind neighbors! But the cups try to make it a safe place to live.

I didn't have even a penny in order to get accepted! I applied for financial aid and that covered it. Sure! I'm in debt up to my throat! but I think it was worth it cuz I have a job!
                    For sure bro, im not looking forward to paying those off, but unless u have a scholarship or rich parents everyone graduates with some debt College is like its own industry from the tuition to the books the professors write and get royalties for, its all about the Dinero $$$, which the degree intails.

Comment

Go Bucks!

Comment

UUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Woohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! What an interception!

Hellllllllllllllll yeaaa! Rematch! Michigan vs. Ohio State!!!

Comment

MIchigan's Record:

09/02VanderbiltW 27-70
                          9/09C MichiganW 41-17
                          09/16at #2 N DameW 47-21
                          09/23WisconsinW 27-13
                          09/30at MinnesotaW 28-14
                          10/07Mich StW 31-13
                          10/14at Penn StateW 17-10
                          10/21IowaW 20-6
                          10/28N'westernW 17-3
                          11/04Ball StW 34-26
                          11/11at IndianaW 34-3
                          11/18at #1 Ohio StL 42-39

USC's Record:
                          09/02at ArkansasW 50-14
                          09/16#19 NebraskaW 28-10
                          09/23at ArizonaW 20-3
                          09/30at Wash StW 28-22
                          10/07WashingtonW 26-20
                          10/14Arizona StW 28-21
                          10/28at Oregon StL 33-31
                          11/04at StanfordW 42-0
                          11/11#21 OregonW 35-10
                          11/18#17 CaliforniaW 23-9
                          11/25#6 N DameW 44-24
                          12/02at UCLA4:30 PM

Who's had the strongest schedule?
                          1 word.......... UCCCCCCCCCLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Mwuhahaha Rematch!

Comment

ur signature says it all

Comment

hopefully they'll get the rankings right this time
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

unfortunate that we hav to sit and wait for a computer to decide this all for us...

Comment

Working...
                                X