No announcement yet.

USC moves into #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8pm on ESPN2, bowl selection show, whooooooo will it beeeeeeeeeeeeeee???

Florida or Michigan???

we'll see!

Comment

florida

hardest schedule in the nation

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman
        8pm on ESPN2, bowl selection show, whooooooo will it beeeeeeeeeeeeeee???
        Florida or Michigan???
        we'll see!
        omg, im going to be soo fuking pissed if Florida steals it from us.

It be better be Michigan, lets hope that occurs..

Comment

Looks like Florida stole it from us even though Michigan are CLEARLY the better team...the system was obviously tweaked with to avoid a rematch and to shut Urban Meyers mouth and further controversy, OSU survived us!!! what a bullshit system this BCS is, we all know Michigan would OWN Florida anyday...a team that survived so many close games and lost to Auburn!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
            Looks like Florida stole it from us even though Michigan are CLEARLY the better team...the system was obviously tweaked with to avoid a rematch and to shut Urban Meyers mouth and further controversy, OSU survived us!!! what a bullshit system this BCS is, we all know Michigan would OWN Florida anyday...a team that survived so many close games and lost to Auburn!!!

sec is the best conference in football AND florida had the toughest schedule

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
              sec is the best conference in football AND florida had the toughest schedule
              I understand but at the same time they survived most of there games and overall Michigan has the better football team PERIOD. Only loss was by 3 AT the #1 team in the nation...but anyway I'd much rather see Florida in there than USC who was nothing compared to these two teams. Nevertheless Michigan were robbed!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

So it's offcial we got robbed? I thought the program starts at 8?

BSC is bullshit, i have never like it from day 1.

Comment

im not surprised by the result, $ is the ref in this game....anyways, it's cool w/ me, i can party it up w/ some florida btches lol, u guys will handle USC w/ no problems

Comment

well, u can now call me a gator hater..........i am now refusing to drink gatorade and instead powerade as a way to support my buckeyes lol

oh yah, did u hear miami got a bowl bid? yah, the niggaz w/ attitude bowl game lol jk

Comment

Working...
                    X