Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could sit and chat with just one player(not retired), who would that be ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
    this is why it takes him 2x the time to recover from an injury.

Comment

Id talk to Rivaldo..
      Go Cows!

Comment

zahra ebrahimi
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

OLIVER KAHN!

Comment

1. Ali Karimi
            2. Hernan Crespo
            3. Thierry Henry

Comment

Not Ali Daei thats for sure.!!

Id struggle to understand what he will be sayiing.!!

Hkeloo..Helcome To Fotebal Ashea

Comment

^^You know about the Zero Tolerance on spamming policy?

Comment

di canio

Comment

ronaldo, gattuso, or karimi.
                    im not good at choosing stuff; there are a bunch: our whole team melli, all of the azzurri, some brazil players (ronaldo, roberto carlos, kaka, cicinho, ronaldinho, & dida), some portugal players (deco, figo, maniche, pauleta, nuno gomez, ricardo), torres + sergio ramos from spain, and soooooooooooooooooooo much more. thats not even near the amount of favorite players i have, lol. on this other forum, it was all "list your top 10 favorite players" and i listed 54, hahaha, its sad.

Comment

paolo maldini, etoo, and gary neville
                      The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

To be honest I would love to have a chat with the entire Pakistan national side and then with the Brazil or England national side....hence comparing how humble and simple our side is and how well-endowed the other side is...yet both still play the same sport
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
                          Not Ali Daei thats for sure.!!
                          Id struggle to understand what he will be sayiing.!!
                          Hkeloo..Helcome To Fotebal Ashea
                          Actually, I was thinking kind of the opposite. I'd pick him. Ask him how the hell he put up with all the unfaithful Persians who cast him off, even after he served them for thirteen years with some pretty incredible performances and even more spectacular goals... 109 goals means he has the record for scoring the all-time number of international goals. That's something to be proud of, as a nation. He deserves respect.

By the way, Ali Daei has not retired just yet, he's still playing for, managing and captaining Saipa FC...
                          Also, I might ask c. Ronaldo how he managed to single-handedly ruin the beautiful game with his stupid diving, and then tell him that swimming pools and football pitches (though they may look similar to a self-absorbed no-wit) are not the same thing

#Hamishe Esfahan#
                          Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                          GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                          X