Klose To Barcelona???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klose To Barcelona???

Looks like klose might move to barcelona or juventus in 2008 when his contract with werder bremen expires, although chelsea and bayern are considering him as well...

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=179459

Klose Close To Camp Nou?
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

By 2008 he will be 30 years old.!!

Hmm..!! if he went now it wud be good.!! Not in 2008..

He will go down in the coming years 2 come.!! He wont be the same striker and by 2008 i would be quessing Klose to still be playing in Bremen and be a average striker.!!

Dropped from the national team aswell in the coming year am quessing.!!

Btw am saying al this cuz i literally Hate Klose.!!

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
      By 2008 he will be 30 years old.!!
      Hmm..!! if he went now it wud be good.!! Not in 2008..
      He will go down in the coming years 2 come.!! He wont be the same striker and by 2008 i would be quessing Klose to still be playing in Bremen and be a average striker.!!
      Dropped from the national team aswell in the coming year am quessing.!!
      Btw am saying al this cuz i literally Hate Klose.!!

its obvious but why?
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
        its obvious but why?
        Compared to strikers of his body shape and playing style..he is not even comparable agasint them.!!

I mean strikers below with the same body and playing style as him..!!

Luca Toni, Zlatan Ibrahamovic, Henry, Van Persie, Morientes, Saha, Crespo...

Common be sane..!!! wud u reali choose Klose over any of these.!!??

In Bundesliga OK..!! Klose is a gun..But plzz dnt let him enter Spanish or Italian league.!!

Hamoon Bundesliga is good 4 him...

Comment

Compared to strikers of his body shape and playing style..he is not even comparable agasint them.!!
          I mean strikers below with the same body and playing style as him..!!
          Luca Toni, Zlatan Ibrahamovic, Henry, Van Persie, Morientes, Saha, Crespo...
          Common be sane..!!! wud u reali choose Klose over any of these.!!??
          In Bundesliga OK..!! Klose is a gun..But plzz dnt let him enter Spanish or Italian league.!!
          Hamoon Bundesliga is good 4 him...
          i would pick him over zlatan, crespo, and maybe even toni and saha...
          van persie is not a traget man, he is more like a second striker, like robben..
          morientes, i always liked the guy and felt he was never appreciated enough..
          henry requires no description..

but klose was amazing in the worldcup...
          and its no fluke bremen has one of europe's best attack lines..
          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Plz show sum respect 2 my boys Saha nd Toni.!!

U kidding me man.!! Luca Toni is the maddest Striker of his type OUT there nd his goal celebration aswell the best out there.!!

Saha...

Hes Carrying Man U on his shoulders next to Ronaldo nd Rooney they are the Golden 3..!! Hes the reason Nistelrooy went nd the reason why Man U dnt need new strikers

Consantly scoriiing

Klose will be a failure outside Bundesliga...Nd yes i agree he had a fantastiic World Cup..

Comment

Plz show sum respect 2 my boys Saha nd Toni.!!
              U kidding me man.!! Luca Toni is the maddest Striker of his type OUT there nd his goal celebration aswell the best out there.!!
              Saha...
              Hes Carrying Man U on his shoulders next to Ronaldo nd Rooney they are the Golden 3..!! Hes the reason Nistelrooy went nd the reason why Man U dnt need new strikers
              Consantly scoriiing
              Klose will be a failure outside Bundesliga...Nd yes i agree he had a fantastiic World Cup..
              thats the whole point, saha is carrying an utd on his shoulder with the likes of rooney and ronaldo next to him..

but compare it to bremen's situation and the players they have,,, although diego is really the main saviour of bremen but last few years, it has always been klose who has taken bremen so high in europe as well as bundesliga..

and no, i dont think klose will be a failure outside bundesliga
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

thats the whole point, saha is carrying an utd on his shoulder with the likes of rooney and ronaldo next to him..
                but compare it to bremen's situation and the players they have,,, although diego is really the main saviour of bremen but last few years, it has always been klose who has taken bremen so high in europe as well as bundesliga..
                and no, i dont think klose will be a failure outside bundesliga
                First of all..!! English premier league is a way harder league then Bundesliga for strikers..!!

Btw Klose has the likes of Klasnic,Diego,Zidan And Frings,,!! Not to forget players such as Mattersacker and Wome

So dnt say Klose dont have great players around him cuz he has plenty of quality around him

Comment

First of all..!! English premier league is a way harder league then Bundesliga for strikers..!!
                  Btw Klose has the likes of Klasnic,Diego,Zidan And Frings,,!! Not to forget players such as Mattersacker and Wome
                  So dnt say Klose dont have great players around him cuz he has plenty of quality around him
                  bro, klasnic and zidan are both substitute strikers...
                  diego and mertesacker joined them this year... even wome

frings is the only one which is true..

but bremen has been doing well for the past 3 years or so in offense not just this year..

i doubt the ping pong league (EPL) is going to be hard for a player like klose who excels in heading
                  if u had say serie A, then i would agree with u, but not EPL..
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

bro, klasnic and zidan are both substitute strikers...
                    diego and mertesacker joined them this year... even wome
                    frings is true..
                    but bremen has been doing well for the past 3 years or so in offense not just this year..
                    Azize man..!! Klose nd Klasnic have been the deadliest striking duo in Bundesliga last seasn nd the season before dat together scoring sumthiing like 34 goals.!!

Zidan is good but yee.!! not good enough for Werder.!!

Frings nd Mattersacker nd Wome their quality.!! So is Naldo

Comment

Azize man..!! Klose nd Klasnic have been the deadliest striking duo in Bundesliga last seasn nd the season before dat together scoring sumthiing like 34 goals.!!
                      Zidan is good but yee.!! not good enough for Werder.!!
                      Frings nd Mattersacker nd Wome their quality.!! So is Naldo

yea, and guess whose been doing most of the scoring all these years? klose

mertesacker, frings and even wome are quality, but only frings has been there the previous years to help the bremen offense..

now compare it to man utd who has had saha, nistelroy, ronaldo, rooney, giggs, scholes even fletcher and ferdinand have helped in scoring..

and in the worldcup as well, klose was the best striker among all the strikers even though they all played against world's best defenders

anywayz,,,,lets see if klose decides to leave bremen first of all,, he seems to dedicated to werder bremen..maybe if klose leaves bremen, they will buy hashemian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Klose owns ass! I have been hearing the BS about him which he is going down in a year or two since WC2002!
                        He has playing consistent since then,And dont gimme shit about EPL being harder for strikers! SerieA and BundesLiga have the best defense lines caue of the way the play the game.
                        BTW EPL play style actaully FITs Klose with all those aliasghari Crosses.

Comment

Arash jan you really should watch Klose play, he makes his team-mates better. He's not a traditional target man, but he does everything so well, passing shooting heading. I would choose him over practically any traget man in the game today with the exception of maybe Etoo.

I hope he for Werders sake he stays with them, but Werder is like Valencia always strong and competitive but remain in the shadows of the biggers clubs. Personally if he ever did leave I would like him Spain. Barca would be a nice fit for him as he's very mobile for a big guy.
                          STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                          A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

I don't like Klose, he's talented and very underrated but he's not a likeable player. Remember the foul he made on the Argentina goalkeeper which made him go out for the rest of the match? He's that kind of player he works hard to win every ball and finish goals.

what Barcelona need is someone like Eto'o, until Eto'o comes back.
                            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X