No announcement yet.

Klose To Barcelona???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Because he is not an italian bache khoshgel!

Comment

i dont like klose.. lol, i dont want him in barca.
      i love barcelona, we're doing fine without klose.

Comment

You guys will win La Liga but Klose and company will knock you out of CL really soon. Klose as Aryaan said easily one of the most under-rated strikers oin the world. He and along with Cruz of Inter don't have the name yet, but they certainly produce when given the chance.

Barca should sign young players, what happened to Maxi Lopez? Anyways they could go Ducth and sign Huntelaar before he wins the golden boot again and costs double.
        STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
        A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
          You guys will win La Liga but Klose and company will knock you out of CL really soon. Klose as Aryaan said easily one of the most under-rated strikers oin the world. He and along with Cruz of Inter don't have the name yet, but they certainly produce when given the chance.

Barca should sign young players, what happened to Maxi Lopez? Anyways they could go Ducth and sign Huntelaar before he wins the golden boot again and costs double.
          I think Maxi is out on loan.

I would also like to say Klose is an amazing player and i feel he would fit in well at Barca. No one seems to realise that he could very well beat Ronaldo's record of World Cup goals at the next World Cup.

And one more thing.....He is better then Zlatan, Saha and Toni.

Comment

bayern should go for huntelaar..
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

hey, what happened to marquez? i dont see him playing anymore; not that i like him or anything, but my dad does, and keeps bugging me to find out what happened to him. lol.

Comment

last time i checked, he still plays for barca
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

lol, thanks.
                  yeah, ive checked wikipedia and thats what it said, so i guessed he was hurt or something, lol, but i guess theyre just... not playing him, lol.

Comment

against osasuna which was wat, last week or 2 weeks back, he was playing...
                    thats wat i meant
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                    X