Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Div 1 NCAA Soccer/Football Championship

First semifinal game:

Game just ended.... (4) UCLA 4-0 Virginia (8)

David Estrada is my boyy. He scored the first 2 goals in 3 minutes!

I met him in cali, he's a cool dude. And he's amazing man... very skillfull, fast and he can score!!

I wish him success in the future... and guess what guys... he's only a Freshman starting for UCLA!

Second Semifinal Game:

They are playing right now on ESPN U

UCSB vs. Wake Forest (2)

The Finals is tomorrow at 2 PM CT time.
    Last edited by MoJo23; 12-02-2006, 01:18 PM.

i got something on my chest that i gotta tell all the NCAA soccer fans. US soccer is the gayest thing ever. they totally changed the sport. in soccer hte clock goes up to 90, here they COUNT DOWN. also wtf is it with the clock stopping. this is horrible, it just ruins the flow of the game.

Comment

UCLA better win it.!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMMELLI#1
        i got something on my chest that i gotta tell all the NCAA soccer fans. US soccer is the gayest thing ever. they totally changed the sport. in soccer hte clock goes up to 90, here they COUNT DOWN. also wtf is it with the clock stopping. this is horrible, it just ruins the flow of the game.
        ya i agree, and i thought ther were showin NCAA bball on ESPN U,im watchin it and its showin Kansas and Depaul

Comment

You know whats funny is that the school I go to, Cal State Northridge(CSUN), Beat UCSB 5-0 yes 5-0 and tied UCLA 1-1 but they screwed up in some of their other matches and thats why they didnt make the playoffs.

Comment

I know what you mean, but the clock thing is kind of clever in my opinion, because the ref stops the clock when there is a fight or there is an injury. That way they dont waste time and there is no argument about whether or not the extra time was sufficient.

Comment

exactly. they americanized the game. i watched one game and i thought it was basketball instead they were playing with a soccer ball. the way they show the coach talking to the players and how they interview the players during the rest from 90 mins to extra time was like a timeout in basketball. i hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus
                I know what you mean, but the clock thing is kind of clever in my opinion, because the ref stops the clock when there is a fight or there is an injury. That way they dont waste time and there is no argument about whether or not the extra time was sufficient.
                but thats the beauty of the game. they shouldnt change it!

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                  but thats the beauty of the game. they shouldnt change it!
                  exactly.

americans think there the king of the world, changing everythig.

Comment

Working...
                  X