Barca-Bremen [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khabalood

Ronaldinho is too good to be playing for Barcelona. He should be playing for Real Madrid.

didnt they say he was too ugly 2 play for madrid thats why they got Beckham

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad
      Nope the Real Madrid satellite channel is crap
      I also thought it would show all matches but they only show matches from 2 years ago or live friendly matches.
      Thats a shame, but I remember watching a derby against ath. Madrid only a few hours after the game had taken place last year. Financially what you are saying makes alot of sense though, since they make a fortune selling the rights to their games.
      The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
        happy 4000th ma, lookin forward to more of ur posts
        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nosferatu
          didnt they say he was too ugly 2 play for madrid thats why they got Beckham
          I've never heard that, but I know Beckham is the reason Real has not been successful in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K
            lol this cracks me up!
            Barca is NR 1 in Spain for 2 yrs now and they're doing much better in CL too!
            Barca is better than real fo sure.

except when they play head to head and real wins just like in their most recent match.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
              except when they play head to head and real wins just like in their most recent match.
              Actually if you consider the recent years, it's 2 wins each and a tie, plus the return match this season in Nou Camp is yet to come. So we'll see. If Eto'o is back by then, we'll probably see another 3-0 smashing by the mighty Barca, if not, it'll be 2-0 just to return the favour!
              HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
              you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

The recent years past are not important because Real was playing with a handicap (Beckham.) Now that he is on the bench Real can return to winning form and enshallah we will see victory at the Nou camp.

Comment

Working...
                X